The GCN* MYSTERIOUS ONE

Axel

I thought it'd be fun to have an RP where everybody RP'd as themselves.

So I'll go ahead and start off with some sort of story, and then anyone else can join in whenever they want.

EDIT: I have this in Official RP because I did not create the characters except for the MYSTERIOUS ONE. The other characters are everybody on the GCN. Pretty much it's a scary story about a made up member of the GCN.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

C-force is at his computer visiting the GCN, when all of a sudden he hears a strange noise.

He shrugs and just continues to type.

He hears a knock on the door. He opens it to find a package sitting on the ground. The package reads: HAVE A NICE DAY!.... IN HELL.

The package says its sender is.. THE MYSTERIOUS ONE

He wonders if he should open the package, But I decide to wait till my friend comes over later on today to see what they think of it.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh! Hey Vois! You're here. I was just calling you on the phone. Come on in, I have something I need to show you. *tosses package on living room table* I just got this today. You think I should open it?

I walk inside.

"Huh, that's strange... Just open it, I'm dying to know what's inside. I brought a video camera with me, I can videotape it when you open it!"

I grab a videocam from my backback and get ready to film.

Oh okay, here goes.. *Opens flap* *Dumps contents on table* It's a pocket watch. There's a note. It says "Your time has come."

What does that mean? *Lights start to flicker like crazy*

I don't know, all the power is out except for the computer. I see a light coming from it. *Computer has a message on the screen that says "give me your time"* Huh? *Opens pocket watch* There's an SD card in here. *Puts SD card in the computer* *A video comes up and all you can see is a mysterious figure.

"The world as you know it is coming to an end"

"Use wisely whatever time you have left"

I stand still, all quiet, staring the screen.

"W-What was that?", I ask after standing a while in now quiet room.

((OOC: One question: Are you a GM or is everyone allowed to make NPCs and other stuff happen and is everyone allowed to narrate the story forward?))

Yeah. I think I need to get some fresh air. *Tries opening front door* it's locked! He locked us inside! Oh my.. No wait, I locked the door That's right. *Unlocks the door and steps outside*

"What in the... What is this place? Why is everything so dark and foggy? It was 15:00 when I last checked."

Vois checks his cellphone's watch, and it just says --:--. He starts to smash the buttons but nothing happens.

"My cell's going ape**** too! What should we do?"

Then they felt the earth shaking a while, and then stopping suddenly.

*C-force looks at his pocket watch* *He finds a button on the very top of it* *He pushes the button and a huge number appears in the sky* It looks like it's a countdown for something. But for what..? I don't know. I have no idea what's going on, but that looks like a garage sale over there. Let's go check it out.

*countdown at 72 hours remaining*

"Yeah, let's do that. Maybe we'll find someone there who can explain all this."

We walk to the garage sale and find that the place is empty.

"Let's see if there's anything out of ordinary here... I'm still wondering what that shaking was."

*I start digging through the junk and find some old ice picks, a crowbar, and a can opener* Looks like these are the only things that aren't broken. Should we take them? *The lot starts shaking* It sounds like that whatever's causing it is inside the house.

*71 hours 52 minutes and 34 seconds remaining*

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.