The GCN* MYSTERIOUS ONE

Axel

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uh-oh I think the monsters use these birds to go around gathering people to be their prisoner. We might need to build a raft to get to the other side of the lake and get back to that tower. We'll have to hurry before.. *bell rings and prisoners are released into the prison yard* Okay, as long as we try to blend in they might not notice us. *Warrant walks into the yard and starts to speak*

"Now in case some of you don't know, let me explain why you have been brought here. You have been brought here to be sacrificed before this world's new chosen leader. This planet now rebels against you, everything you thought you had will now be lost. In about 68 hours this planet, your very lives will be taken from you. This planet will be used for a much greater purpose. With great enough sacrifice we can open the door, a gateway to a new world. We denizens of shadow will now take over the light, and use it as our power to govern the new world. And any of your people that remain will tremble with fear in our presence. Humans with their intelligence thought they could govern all source of life. We have come to put you humans back in your place. We have come to take back the planet from you selfish creatures before you destroy it along with everything else on it. We've come to fix your world and put it back in order."

"You have an hour in the yard before you must return to your cells, while some of you will be gathered for sacrifice"

"Now I must be on my way" *Warrant walks away*

Wow, things are a lot worse than I thought.

*Turns to the rest of the gang* Looks like they have a bay that they're sending the prisoners to to take them to that tower for sacrifice. They said the sacrifice was in an hour. So that gives us some time to think of a plan.

*at the bay*

I thought you weren't taking sacrifices for an hour?

"well...YOUR not a sacrifice!"

*we walk around the edge of the lake and stop at the wardens tower*

"he wishes words with yo-!"

*he stops as I knee him in the stomach and I turn and kick the other one in the face, I break the cuffs on one of my twin knifes and run inside*

Best thing to do I suppose is to "de-throne" this warden!

*as I run in, I see him talking to a weird robed figure, who's slowly dissapearing into darkness*

Hey! You! *i draw my knifes* you...wanted a word?

• 4 weeks later...

*I run next to lilyhawk, and point my rifle to warden and robed man*

"Yeah, you better just give up, or me and my friends will..."

Before I manage to finish my sentence, the black robed man swings his arm and casts some kind of magic spell, and my rifle flies through air next to his feet. He looks at the warden.

"As you wish, my lord.", says the warden, and he steps forward. He is wearing a plate armor and he is wielding an enormous hammer.

"After I'm done with you, I'll feed your corpse to prisoners!", he says, and he dashes forward.

*Me, Nyan Pony, and Sakura sneak on over to the bay*

*We see the guards loading prisoners on the ship to take for their sacrifice*

This isn't good, the others need to hurry up or we'll have to leave without them.

(If I'm not allowed to do this, please tell me and I'll think of something else.)

*I run next to lilyhawk, and point my rifle to warden and robed man*

"Yeah, you better just give up, or me and my friends will..."

Before I manage to finish my sentence, the black robed man swings his arm and casts some kind of magic spell, and my rifle flies through air next to his feet. He looks at the warden.

"As you wish, my lord.", says the warden, and he steps forward. He is wearing a plate armor and he is wielding an enormous hammer.

"After I'm done with you, I'll feed your corpse to prisoners!", he says, and he dashes forward.

The silhouette of a man appears in a nearby window. It raises an arm, and a ripple of energy shoots out towards the warden in an attempt to stop him.

*i jump as the beam of light shoots forth*

W-wow...

*i throw aside The daggers and draw my sword and charge the warden but an energy blast throws me out the window and I hang by the window sill*

Ughh, heights...

*i climb back in and raise my arms as water from the bay bursts through the window flooding the room, by the time its drained out we see them escape through a dark portal*

Lets go! We have to help the prisoners! And we only have half an hour before its too late!

• 8 months later...

*C-force, the real C-force falls from the sky as everyone had been wiped out and their time had run out completely.*

*C-force steps up to his terminal and enters a code.* The whole universe stopped in it's course.

Nothing remained but a vast expanse of water, a never ending flame, a stone platform suspended in the deep, and a slight breeze to bring calm to the victims of this apocalyptic event taking place before them.

"This was all that could be saved of our world" says C-force. "But it has been stopped, the one to come up with such a plan.. a mysterious one... indeed."

After finding the sapphire from Lord Roy's remains. C-force looked around for his friends, in hopes that any of them had survived.

(I kinda delayed it for awhile, attempting to reboot it)

• 3 weeks later...

(I got a great idea for a plot twist :P)

*NoSkinnedKoopa strolls along a sidewalk and sees C-Force's house flashing lights from a window upstairs.*

Eager to wonder what's going on, I walk in the house (it was unlocked) and go upstairs and find C-force's room. I see C-force and Vois's bodies frozen (not like ice frozen, but like as if you guys turned into stone) while staring at the pocket watch flashing weird lights. I wave my hand in front of your guys' faces. "Hey guys, you ok? You have been staring at this watch for a while..." They didn't budge but I saw C-force's computer on. I go check the computer and I see a ROM of Majora's Mask playing by itself. The weird thing though, was that Link was is an unknown area that was unnatural to the game. I thought, "Woah, this looks like a cool hack!" But I realize Link's face is all messed up and his clothes make him look evil. Then, I see Link spying on a huge monstrous bird, and I see C-force, Vois, sakura, and Nyan Pony riding on it. I see Link talk and send his strange guards to capture Lily. I watched it up to the point when all 3 days have ended, which is also when the time ran out for the first time. After seeing C-force fall from the sky on the platform, I see this "evil" Link watching the event with Lord Roy and Lily waking up (which is what just happened) from a huge distance (long enough for C-force and Lily not to notice) while he is floating in mid-air. Then I see this "evil" Link transform into some sort of beast. (The beast he transforms into is similar to the one that Vois saw in the garage, but has four arms and one huge eye.) Then the beast teleports away form the screen and teleports in the real world right next to me. I fall and back up against the wall. The beast screams, "WHY ARE YOU WATCHING ME?" I immediately grab the mouse for the computer and exit out of the ROM. The beast goes away, but then a scary figure appears on the screen and says, "Why did you do that? Now YOUR TIME IS UP AS WELL." The ROM opens by itself and I get sucked into the computer and fall onto the platform C-force and Lily are on. 

*Axel steps in as Dark Link devoured C-force*

*Dark Link vanishes*

"Hellloo.." Called Axel as he walked into the scene. It turns out that Axel was the cloaked figure this whole time!

"I was the one who summoned you here."

"Got it memorized?"

*NoSkinnedKoopa is shocked once C-force and Lilyhawk got killed.*

Then I say, "So you're Axel..." I then steal Lord Roy's sword and point its blade at Axel. "Why are you doing this? Answer me or I WILL KILL YOU!"

*NoSkinnedKoopa charges his sword with a Skyward Strike and prepares to fight.*

"NoSkinnedKoopa!"

"Fight, fight, fight."

"This place is his creation.. There's no time for Q&A's."

"You're coming with me, conscience or not. THEN you'll hear the story"

*Pulls out chakrams and engulfs the parameter in uncontrollably hot pillars of flame*

"Natsu!"

*Glares over at Natsu for backup*

Natsu didn't give a care "a sword can't kill me!" Natsu eats Axel's flames, increasing his speed, strength, defense, an magic/fire power by 5x as much "THAT SWORD WILL MEAN NOTHING ONCE I MELT IT!" He laughed manically, "my fire can burn through any kind of substance!"

Nothing remained but a vast expanse of water, a never ending flame, a stone platform suspended in the deep, and a slight breeze to bring calm to the victims of this apocalyptic event taking place before them.

"Ahaha, remember Natsu, we are on an expanse of water, your powers here aren't as strong as you think!"

*NoSkinnedKoopa stabs the ground with his sword making an enormous electrical wave of water hitting Axel and Natsu sending them back in the wave a few hundred yards.*

I thought, "Hmm, it seems they can both beat me now that I have started the fight."

*NoSkinnedKoopa finds the shard of metal and the sapphire and puts them together, thus using its power on his sword and himself creating new powers. NoSkinnedKoopa's fighting skills have all increased along with him wearing Lord Roy's old armor, and his blade has evolved into the Aqua Sword!* 

"This ought of be interesting!" NoSkinnedKoopa thought as he charged towards Axel and Natsu.

*Not so sure why NoSkinnedKoopa made his suicide attempt by jumping off the stone platform into the expanse of water that the huge eternal flame rested upon*

*Axel looks at Natsu*

"That guy knows it's instant death if he gets to close to that thing, right?

"No telling what will happen now that he disturbed the eternal flame thinking that it was us"

"Think you might should've slowed it down a bit for him"

"Should we tell him that the "dark link" didn't kill our friends over there?" "That it's just the portal of darkness linking between our worlds?"

"Because he's kinda amusing when he doesn't have a clue."

"We could just have some fun and mess with him. "Come up with something ridiculous." "Like we're in his favorite video game! lol"

"He doesn't have to know that we were protecting the eternal flame this whole time so that after the mysterious one destroyed the Earth, the Earth could be born again."

*Glares over the stone platform* 

*facepalms*

"And he just extinguished the eternal flame with that wave of his..."

*sighs*

*watches as what was left of their planet, as well as their hope starts to crumble in their hands*

"Natsu! Can you combine all that fire you just ate? And then we can join flames in hopes to give new birth to the eternal flame, while sparks of its life still remain."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.