The GCN* MYSTERIOUS ONE

Axel

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*I hear strange noises coming from the dark passage in front of us* If we had that old guys gun, that would help us out.

Let's go back and see if we can borrow it. *I see lilyhawk standing at the door, and they are nice enough to invite us in* *we go inside to talk to them and see what we can take with us*

Vois is walking in the woods. Nothing of interest happens.

"Is the fog coming back, or is it just me?", I think to myself.

I'm starting to get hungry, so I eat a chocolate snack from my backpack.

"Better than nothing, I guess."

*There's a loud roaring sound coming from outside* *I grab the gun off the coffee table and motion for Sakura and Nyan_Pony to follow behind me* *I run outside with the gun and look around and I see one of the creatures running in the tunnel*

*I chase it halfway up the mountain and then I shoot it over the edge* *The fall was from so high up that I couldn't hear it hit the ground*

*I look to the sky* *70 hours remaining*

Guest sakura

*I grab a flashlight and am just finishing up taking extra batteries from several others, when we hear the roar. I run outside in time to see it get shot and fall off the edge*

"So... where are we headed from here? It doesn't look like we have much time."

*climbs down to get a better look and make sure that the creature is dead* We were going to the top of the mountain, but I don't think so anymore.

I saw the beast wearing something around its neck, it looks like some kind of call. I think he rode that bird creature here. *takes the call off from around the beasts neck*

If we use that bird, we can find my friend and then try to figure out where these creatures came from.

Vois! I've finally found you! These are my new friends Sakura and Nyan_Pony. This bird belongs to those dark creatures, I think it can take us to their base.

Hop on and we can get going. *looks at sky* Only 69 hours 45 minutes and 20 seconds remaining. I'd say we best hurry. Night's about to fall and we should more easily be able to sneak into their base.

"So, we're attacking their base? How are you sure that those creatures have a base around here?"

I wait a while, sigh, and continue.

"Oh, by the way, I encountered a creature in the garage sale after you disappeared. It didn't attack me, and I think it tried to talk to me, but I did not understand what it tried to say. And I found this rifle in the house you disappeared"

I turn to talk to new people.

"Hi, I'm Vois. How did you end to this strange world? I haven't seen anyone else."

The creatures must be coming from somewhere, and this bird of theirs will lead us to them.

And that's weird that they attacked everyone else but you. What do you think it was that made it hesitant?

Oh, and I have a rifle now too. I found it in a cabin not too far from here, though the place is completely obliterated now.

"I don't know, man. Maybe it was just this one creature. Maybe all of them are not evil."

I look at the rifle C-force has.

"That's awesome! I have never seen a rifle like that before, where did you get that?"

True, because people can be evil. That doesn't mean all people are evil though.

Some guy who collected guns lived in that cabin I was telling you about, his grandchild gave it to me. But sadly they were lost when that bird destroyed their home.

Yeah, I'll try.

Alright bird, time to regroup. You should know what to do.

*The bird seems to know what that means as it immediately changes direction*

*The bird flies in the same direction for about an hour*

*A huge black tower can now be spotted in the distance* *We all look to the sky to see that there's 68 hours 30 minutes and 05 seconds remaining*

• 1 month later...

*in the courtyard of prison*

Damn bird ruined my home and killed grampa...good thing I'm alive though...

*looks into the sky and sees a HUGE bird dive bombing into courtyard as a gaurs pushes me inside the prison just to where the bird smooshes him*

Ahhhh! What the-?

*i look up and see nyan pony, vois, c-force, and sakura mounted on bird*

AGHH! The bird came to finish the job! *i run frantically*

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.