Official Screenshot of the Day Thread

Zeth Ryder

I'm gonna post this here for now, For those of you who never got to see it, The Temple of Light actually was redesigned by me from the one everyone saw in the video I made forever and ever and ever ago. Here is the Entrance in all its glory! Perhaps I might fix up the dungeon's files(since its literally almost done) and release it as a separate mod for fun. Either way enjoy!

Snapshot_048_zpse3ea6940.png

Snapshot_049_zpse41cceb6.png

Snapshot_050_zpsd25ada1e.png

Snapshot_051_zps2e8df54d.png

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

I'm gonna post this here for now, For those of you who never got to see it, The Temple of Light actually was redesigned by me from the one everyone saw in the video I made forever and ever and ever ago. Here is the Entrance in all its glory! Perhaps I might fix up the dungeon's files(since its literally almost done) and release it as a separate mod for fun. Either way enjoy!

Snapshot_048_zpse3ea6940.png

Snapshot_049_zpse41cceb6.png

Snapshot_050_zpsd25ada1e.png

Snapshot_051_zps2e8df54d.png

It's gorgeous! Though I expected a bigger entrance... it's very peaceful.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A charset for the Hylian langauge exists in the japanese character set. Can easily be used in game

BTixnIL.png

It actually looks a little bit like really heavily stylized Katagana.  ï½´ï¾„ワヨロモï¾ï½¾ï¾‘ï¾ï¾‡ï¾‰ï¾•ï¾Ž

Flip some characters, straighten curves, remove a few serifs, and you can see the resemblance. On a side note, the voice recognition unit of the N64 also uses a table of japanese characters for the dictionary instead of english.

LordNed of the TCRF IRC got the .exe hidden in the Pikmin files working.

I followed their instructions and took a picture.

pikminwin.png

I've never seen it dip below 60fps.

I don't know much else other than it's very buggy and has loads of debug options.

Also really hard to control, with a really backwards control scheme.

I'd keep an eye on http://tcrf.net/Pikmin though as of right now it's not been updated yet.

• Like 5

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.