The Rennaissance Project

Zeth Ryder

So this might sound a little odd and out of place, but I'm trying to get the shaders to work and to my advantage it's not working. I keep crashing when I put in rice's plugin 6.1.9 not sure if i need 6.1.9 DX9 and if so where do I find it? Or is it that I'm using project 64 1.6, might I need 1.7? Please Help!

Try the 1964 video plugin, there is one version that's compatible with Windows Vista & 7. I've tried it and it worked :P Unless you're running XP :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Okay, so I'm basically a novice at all of this. I copied the folders into the PJ64K highres_textures folder, and I set the graphics plugin as the rice_video 1964 one posted on the front page. Am I to use just any OOT rom or is there a specific one? I have one now but I don't seem to be getting the textures to work. To be clear, I'm not asking for a rom link.

Also, are there any settings on PJ64k that I'm supposed to change?

EDIT: Disregard this post, I'm an idiot who forgot to select load Hi-Res Textures.

• 1 month later...

Um...h-hi..is..it b-bad for m-me to ask, but w-when do you think this will be um..updated? *squeak*

Not trying to be mean but.... umm yeah.... no

Anyways Zeth and his team is working hard on OOTU. So don't expect this to be updated for a long time.

Um...h-hi..is..it b-bad for m-me to ask, but w-when do you think this will be um..updated? *squeak*

Here's your complementary flame-retardant shield and armour, sir!

But seriously, it now appears to have moved to a "it's done when it's done" type of thing, seen as Zeth now has bigger projects to take care of as well.

I have a question about the hero statue in the courtyard.

It seems to be the one from WW, but the statue in WW is, in fact, OOT's Hero of Time.

So what? It's kinda a paradox then.....

To be fair, the ending of Ocarina itself ends in a paradox, haha.

Anyway, if altered slightly it could just represent a local hyrulian knight rather then a direct rip from WW.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.