The Official Post Your Ugly (or Not-so Ugly) Mug Topic

Shadow Fire

Posted Image

It's good to see what the lot of you look like. Good to remember that we're just people behind screens. Sometimes the internet can be disillusioning, sometimes you can forget how to treat people because you're not physically in their presence. It is important to hold on to what makes us human and remember you're dealing with people a lot like yourself. I am glad to be a part of this community.

• Like 2

Bobbo all day. Super smash bobbos, flubobbo, robobbobin williams, pirates of the caribobbo, bobbolade runner, one flew over the bobbo's nest, silence of the lambobbos, beetle bobborgs, earthbobbound, the empire strikes bobback, bobbo fett, jabobbo the hutt, transformers: robobbos in disguise, dexter's labobboratory, johnny bobboravo, cowbobboy bebobbop.

*slams fists on the table*

• Like 3

Bobbo all day. Super smash bobbos, flubobbo, robobbobin williams, pirates of the caribobbo, bobbolade runner, one flew over the bobbo's nest, silence of the lambobbos, beetle bobborgs, earthbobbound, the empire strikes bobback, bobbo fett, jabobbo the hutt, transformers: robobbos in disguise, dexter's labobboratory, johnny bobboravo, cowbobboy bebobbop. *slams fists on the table*

I bobbo... you bobbo... he, she, me... bobbo...
  • Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.