Gazpacho146

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Red: Wow...this place looks amazing...

Red turns his head to the left, revealing a large chunk of darkness

Red: ...I'm going in.

Red runs and dives into the darkness, causing a small crack in the darkness, eventually shattering the whole chunk of darkness. A large area made of pure wood is revealed, infested with large insects and plant life.

Red: WOAH! This is completely different! There's a bunch of giant bugs and poisonous water...eugh. W-WHAT?! DEKU SCRUBS ARE EVERYWHERE!

OFF TOPIC:

Woodfall Temple and the OoT Forest Temple have seemed to merge...the team is now subjected to a new temple to find their ways through: Forestfall Swamps

Good thinking, Red! Everyone, climb aboard!. Green said.

Wait a minute.. Mega Man said, killing a Deku Scrub, absorbing it's weapon, the Nut Buster.

OFF TOPIC:

Anyone get the joke?

This might come in handy.

You can steal your enemy's weapons?

After I defeat them, yes.

That is awesome! But anyways, let's go up, this place seems a little TOO unusual.. Wait, where are Purple and Blue?

OFF TOPIC:

deku man sprite edit Posted Image

Well I hope you're not TOO experienced with hiding bodies, Red.. Mega Man, do you have any other weapons that might be able to help us cross the swamps?

I think I have an Ice cannon lying around here somewhere...

When the elevator came to a stop, Green stood bewildered in fear. for there was a Gigantic Deku standing across the room. Unaware they were in the room..

Red: What do you mean? I'm completely norma-URGH! GAHHH-

Red's body goes limp, a dark green glow over his body. A pillar of ground raises below him, separating him from the others.

PHANTOM JUNGLE BEAST - Raldaw: AURGH, AURGH!

Raldaw, the Phantom Jungle Beast, raises from the ground. Raldaw appears to be a large wooden-creature on all fours, it's body positioned so it's belly faces towards the ceiling and it's head bent behind at an angle. It's head looks like a deformed skull, and it's body is covered with tribal body paintings. Red stands still on the pillar, then raises his hand above his head. As Red swings his hand down, Raldaw does the same, but moves around on it's own free-will also.

[Crazy Laughter] Fight my creation...

I'll do what it takes!! Green latched arms with Mega Man who threw him into the air, and Green pulled out his sword, slashing the beast on the head. Mega Man started shooting Hard Knuckles at Raldaw, Green proceeded to use his Light Arrows to try to stun the creature Red had morphed into.

Red: UGH-ARGHHHHHHHHH!

As the tail was cut off, Red's head could be seen coming out of the wound. The energy from the monster started merging back into him, eventually returning him to normal.

Red: Hmph...there is one thing I got out of this...*takes out item*

Red holds up a large whip with a blue rope.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.