Sleepless Dream

Shadow Fire

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Touma frowned, as he gave a small nod, breathing gently as he found the other had regained his senses.

"Yeah... but it didn't last for very long... I think it's beginning to get better."

He reassured with, one of his real smiles having appeared on his face for once instead of his business smiles he always wore.

Eiri sighed, slowly bringing his arms around Touma.

"I never did thank you enough..." he mumbled. "...for helping me..."

Glancing at his friend, he tried to smile.

"I know..." he murmured. "...it's obvious. That's why it never worked out... between you and Mika. She knew... I know..."

Touma blinked a little, a barely noticeable shade of blush was beginning to heat up his face. If not for the other actually hugging him in return, it might be for Eiri looking at him with a actual smile that wasn't accompanied with the glare of doom.

"I'm not sure I see what you're getting at..."

The writer shook his head.

"Mika told me..." he said. "When you and her divorced... she told me that you had feelings for me."

His eyes closed, giving a sigh, before opening them again and staring at Touma some more.

"I already knew..." he continued. "You... only truly showed yourself... to me..."

A small blush now seemed to darken his face, as he glanced down.

"Forgive me... I didn't realize that they were so obvious..."

He had already known why he didn't feel so open with Mika as he was with Eiri after their marriage had already been set and he had gotten a chance to meet the young blonde before the wedding. He tried to forget about it... but... incidents happened, and now he knew he couldn't leave Eiri alone... and it seemed to tick Mika off a bit.

"Seeing that you already knew of my feelings... and you're not pushing me away... is it safe for me to assume that you share feelings like mine?"

Touma gave a nod of understanding as he gently tighten the hold he had on Eiri, resting his head on top of the smaller blonde's.

"It's alright... either way, you know I'll always be here when you need me... and sometimes when you don't think you do..."

He had a little smile return from that sentence, as he gently stroked the other's hair.

Eiri sighed, closing his eyes as he felt the other's hands through his hair.

"Just..." he began, thinking for a moment before continuing. "...give me a bit of time... help me... to overcome things."

-----

Meanwhile, Fujisaki was grumbling.

"Damn it..." he muttered. "Touma turned off his extension... I can't contact him..."

The raven-haired teen held his hands up defensively.

"That's not what I meant..." he countered, giving a sheepish smile. "I mean... Ryuichi was in Nittle Grasper, the most popular band to ever exist. Now that he's with Bad Luck, will that popularity also shift to us? I'm not saying it like a bad thing, I was just thinking out loud. Oh, and as for my cousin..."

A grin came to his face.

"I think I know now..." he said. "Eiri Yuki is here... he has to be."

• 2 weeks later...

Fujisaki nodded, his smug grin widening.

"Yeah..." he chuckled. "My dear cousin has it bad for him. Even divorced with Yuki's sister. I had suspicions, but he always ignored me whenever I pestered him. Makes perfect sense."

-----

Meanwhile, Ryuichi gave a slight yawn. He was starting to tire himself out. With a another yawn, which was accompanied by a soft squeak, he cuddled close to Shuichi.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.