Sleepless Dream

Shadow Fire

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Touma pressed his fingers against his forehead.

"Why is it those two like breaking my doors down...?"

----

Shuichi was standing in the recording room, listening to the music of the song him and Hiro had made together... Fujisaki had messed with it... he wasn't happy about that... but he couldn't deny it... it sounded even better than before.

Seeing Shuichi's confusion made Ryuichi blink, before he stared at the younger male's reddened cheeks.

"Shuichi?" he asked. "I wanted to know something..."

He still hadn't moved, and he took a breath, before saying it all as one word.

"IwannajoinBadLuck! CanICanICanICanICanI?!"

"Y...You wanna do... huh?"

Hiroshi stepped out of the recording booth, still wearing his guitar.

"I believe he said he wants to join the band, Shuichi."

"Ryu.... Ryuichi... Sakuma... BadLuck... j-join..."

Ryuichi and Hiroshi seemed to watch as the pink haired male seemed to melt in the other's arms, as the red head looked over at the older male.

"That would be a Shuichi 'yes'."

Shuichi was blushing a little bit.

"W-Well... our new band member made a new arrangement to the song... I guess we could start by making the first recording of us singing to it."

Hiroshi seemed to give a thumbs up. Having Ryuichi around seemed to help Shuichi be a bit more mature about having a new band member and the new arrangement.

• 1 month later...

The music quickly started, as the two of them got used to the new beat rather quickly, as they began to sing the lyrics to the song they had both known very well, Rage Beat.

Shuichi would look over at the older male beside him, feeling his cheeks were a dark red... he couldn't believe it... his favorite singer and role model... he was part of Bad Luck with him... and singing a song he made himself... it made him so happy in a lot of ways.

Ryuichi was feeling the same warmth as he sang with the pink-haired male.

"doko ni mo tomaranai

mitasanai emotion shikato kimete oikose yo

furueteru shai na seikai no nuke-michi o neratte

tadoritsuku basho e I want new world"

As the recording finished, the older male brushed his hair to the side and gave a slight smile.

• 4 weeks later...

Shuichi was blushing gently as the song had finally ended... he never imagined it would sound as good as it did because Ryuichi was singing it with him.

The fanboy side of him was taking over rather quickly.

"That was awesome!" Shuichi said in a fit of excitement.

Hiro was watching his best friend, as he smiled happily. Shuichi was too adorable for his own good. Someone was gonna snatch him up before he knew it.

Ryuichi's eyes went all big and sparkly as well, and he took Shuichi's hands in his.

"Do you..." he began, excitedly. "Really think so? Can I have... your autograph?"

He was suddenly holding an autograph book and a pen, looking intently at the pink-haired boy.

On the inside, his heart was doing flip-flops.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.