Sleepless Dream

Shadow Fire

"Bye..."

Shuichi waved absent mindedly, a dark blush on his face, as reality was slowly sinking in among the cheering of the crowd.

"I just sang... sang the Rage Beat with... R-Ryuichi..."

He flopped over onto the ground, seeming to have fainted from happiness.

Hiroshi looked over in worry, before gathering the happy kitten chibi, and headed off the stage as ASK began to prepare for their performance.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ryuichi was out back, giving a soft sigh.

"He's a really good singer..." he murmured. "He can rival me... but... still... I could feel emotions through the song."

K gave a chuckle, cleaning one of his guns, before staring over at the brunet.

"Well..." he laughed. "...you do use your own emotions when singing."

The pop-star became a bit starry eyed.

"Yeah..." he breathed. "Hey! I wanna sing with him again!"

• 2 weeks later...

"I can't... believe I actually sang with Sakuma-san... it's like a dream come true... did it actually happen?"

"Yes, Shuichi, it actually happened..." Hiro said with a little smile, before sipping gently against the noodles in his bowl.

Shuichi seemed so happy, as he squealed gently.

"That was awesome, those people loved us! This is the beginning of a great career for Bad Luck, I just know it!"

The beginnings of a smile showed on Eiri's face, before it faded, the blond shaking his head.

"Flatter me all you like..." he muttered. "I'm still not writing you lyrics..."

-----

Meanwhile, in the hotel, Ryuichi was sleeping peacefully, K having to bring him up from the limo. A smile came to the American's face.

"You're dreaming of him..." he mumbled. "I can tell. I guess we'll see him again soon. After all... I will soon be his manager..."

----

"What?! What did you say?!"

"I said, with the flaw in your group, I'm afraid I wouldn't be willing to give my full support to Bad Luck. And for that, I am planning to add a third member to your band."

"No! Why should we? We're fine the way we are."

"Exactly. You're just fine... but it's not enough. Not if you want my help in getting you past performing for only a few people."

Shuichi seemed a little mad at how Touma was talking.

"Mr. Sakano. I am afraid to say that you're fired as the manager of Bad Luck. Come to me later today and I will give you your new position."

Of course, all this was happening the next day, and Ryuichi was once again drawing, while K was on the phone.

"Yes..." the blond said, nodding. "A third member... hmmm... your cousin, huh? Yeah, I heard an arrangement of his. Well... yes. I have something I think you should hear."

K cast a glance over at Ryuichi, before focusing his attention back on the phone conversation.

"It would seem..." he continued. "...that Ryuichi enjoyed singing so much with Mr. Shindou so much, that he wants to sing with him again. I know you and he performed together in Nittle Grasper... but... how would you feel about having him as part of Bad Luck?"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.