Sleepless Dream

Shadow Fire

Yes, another yaoi. I really love them. Okay, now this one, which Jia and I will be doing, is a Gravitation RP, which will be kinda different from how the official series goes. In Sleepless Dream (A merge of the song titles "Sleepless Beauty" and "Glaring Dream"), Shuichi Shindou does not meet and fall in love with Eiri "Yuki" Uesagi, instead maintaining his idolisation of the pop-star, Ryuichi Sakuma (who for the sake of this RP, I'm going to reduce his age a little). The two will encounter each other much like in the anime, when Shuichi gets stage fright and Ryuichi helps the pink-haired boy out. Love will blossom, but only time can tell how things will pan out. Let us... begin.

"ima mo todokanu hikari no yukue azayaka ni mau omoi wo egakou

michibiku kotoba ga koborete shimawanu you ni utsuru toki wo osorenaide

umarekawari no anata yo hitori hohoemanaide hitomi wo irodoru

nozonda sekai ga totsuzen hai ni natte mo kiseki wa mada megurikuru

todokanu hikari no yukue azayaka ni mau omoi wo egakou

michibiku kotoba ga koborete shimawanu you ni utsuru toki wo osorenaide..."

Finishing up the song, the brunet reverted back to his child-like personality, drawing in his scrapbook.

"Sparkly!" he laughed out, grabbing crayons. "Sparkly sparkly!"

His manager, K, shook his head at the pop-star's antics.

"Ryuichi..." he chuckled. "We'll be leaving soon, heading back to Japan. Are you ready?"

Bright-eyed, Ryuichi Sakuma nodded, before picking up his things, and Mr. Bear, before heading towards the door.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shuichi was running through the city, trying to make it to the park in order to find his manager and best friend.

He was humming as he ran, doing his best not to slam into anyone, though sometimes he wasn't very successful.

"Oh, excuse me!"

Hiroshi was nipping against his strawberry pocky, as he glanced over, seeing a pink haired male was running towards them, as he seemed to sigh.

"Shuichi, you're late!"

The young one jumped into the air, a bright smile on his face.

"Hi theeeeeeeeeeeere!!"

Shuichi was walking through the park, looking over his lyrics... yeah, they were defiantly not very good... and as Hiroshi had told him, it wasn't even done yet...

"I don't know what I'm going to do..."

He sat down on one of the seats, having his headphones in his ears, listening to a cd of his favorite singer and idol, Ryuichi Sakuma. He couldn't help but admire that man. He was brilliant... every single one of his songs was amazing, and gathered up onto one cd and put in stores, they would sells millions in one day.

"Ryuichi... give me a hand... where ever you are... I don't wanna screw this up..."

He let out a small sigh, as he looked at the lyrics in his hand, before seeming to give up on them, as he let them go, heading back to the place he shared with Hiroshi, his best friend and band mate so he could try just once more before the concert tomorrow.

"Shuichi, it's 6 in the morning, go to sleep."

"Can't... not... done yet..."

"Aaah! Shuichi, you look like a zombie!"

Hiro leaned over, and snatched the paper away from him, looking over the words.

"With a terrified look in the eyes, spit those irritated feelings into the fickle wind

The signal that melted into the cracked roadway is leaving only a scar behind...."

Hiroshi looked over at the pink haired male.

"Hey, these are actually really goo-"

The red haired pretty boy didn't get a chance to finish as he found the other male had quickly fallen to sleep. He always looked so cute when he was like this. He grabbed one of his blankets, and laid it over Shuichi's shoulders.

"Get some rest, buddy... we finish the song when you wake up, and then we'll practice it together... no worries."

He gently pat the smaller one's back... he would always take care of him as long as he needed him.

Several hours later, Ryuichi had landed. Waiting at the airport, Tohma Seguchi suddenly blinked as he noticed a familiar face. The two stared at each other before Ryuichi suddenly rushed at him, clinging to him and laughing. K shook his head.

"He is the same as ever..." the longer haired blond chuckled. "He snoozed the entire way over."

Tohma smiled at K.

"Thank you..." he said. "...for taking care of Ryuichi."

"Okay... I think I got it that time... here."

Shuichi offered the disk to Hiroshi and Sakano, as they slipped it into the cd player and allowed the song to play.

"You did good, Shuichi." The red head smiled, as he was tuning his guitar for the performance tonight.

"I... I guess so..." Shuichi shuffled his foot a bit, seeming to stare at his feet, "I just wonder... am I gonna be able to do it?"

"Eh? Do what?"

"You know, sing up here. Last time we performed on stage, I forgot the lyrics to the song, and sang Little Dog Lost in front of everyone..."

Hiroshi blinked a little, remembering that day... ah, good times. He pulled out a strawberry pocky, Shuichi's favorite flavor, and shoved it into his mouth.

"Settle down, okay? You're going to do fine... you're very good at making a fool of yourself in front of people, singing shouldn't be any different for you."

"H-H-Hey hey HEY! How was that supposed to make me feel better?!" Shuichi hissed, before Hiroshi looked over at him, making him blink cutely.

Hiroshi had a little smile, "You're going to be fine, Shuichi... you have a song that you wanna sing for people, are you gonna let something like stage fright stop you?"

"...Hiro..."

OFF TOPIC:

Haphazard posting is fun. Wheeeeeeee!

Meanwhile, Tohma was telling Ryuichi about the bands that he was recently supporting, explaining that the first gig would be at the Zepp Tokyo Clubhouse that night. Ryuichi was of course invited, to which the brunet was gleefully excited.

"Tohma!" he cheered. "Can Mr. Bear come too?"

The short-haired blond gave a grin, before nodding.

"Yes..." he said with a chuckle. "Mr. Bear is invited too. We should go. They are due to start in only a couple hours."

The pop-sensation began huggling his stuffed animal close.

Shuichi was tugging a bit at his yellow-orange jacket. He was wearing a muscle shirt that didn't cover his stomach as well as shorts that seemed to match the fabric of the shirt, black fingerless gloves and a pair of black boots. Alright, he was dressed and ready to go...

"Please don't let me screw this up... please please please..."

He felt a hand on his shoulder, as he looked over, seeing Hiro was behind him.

"Come on, our gig is about to start."

He gave a nod, and followed him out the door where Mr. Sakano was waiting to lead them onto the stage, before they ran into the band they were supposed to be opening for, ASK.

"Hey," The leader of the band, Taki Asawa piped up, "Your job is to warm up the crowd for us then get off the stage, right?"

Shuichi blinked, rubbing the back of his head, "Who are you again?"

He was actually being honest when he asked that, which made them anime fall harder than they should have, even Hiroshi.

"Ugh, just come on."

Hiro grabbed his buddy, and pulled him onto the stage.

"Good evening!"

The club house lights faded out, as the stage and spot lights went on, revealing the two that called their band BAD LUCK.

"ASK will be out here shortly, but first, we're going to rock you! We're BAD LUCK!"

All the fans were gasping or whining that the band they were expecting to see wasn't even out yet, instead they had to see some opening band that they had never even heard of. Shuichi seemed to blink at their responses, and seeming to smile and wave it off a little.

"Oh come on, we're just as good as ASK, maybe even better." He suddenly seemed to go serious, squeezing the microphone. "All I ask is that you give us a chance!"

Suddenly seeming hyper again, he began to wave to the group of people.

"Hey, this is OUR Debut!"

Hiroshi sweatdropped a little... oh Shuichi, he loved him, but he was a little silly at the weirdest times.

"Oh, please, do your best!" Mr Sakano pleaded, to Shuichi? God? Hell if I know...

"Okay, here we go!" Shuichi was waving his arm around in excitement, "Playing for the first time anywhere! The Rage Beat!"

Hiroshi smiled, and looked ready to begin the music, when he felt a familiar sensation in the air, as he looked up, finding Shuichi wasn't moving.

"Shuichi...? What's the matter?"

The young strawberry haired male was squeezing the microphone.

Oh no... not again... my voice is stuck...

Mr. Sakano seemed to be freaking.

"Oh no... come on, Shindo, please sing...!"

Why is this happening again... I can't even talk... oh god, help me...!

"If your not going to sing, then get off the stage!"

"I want my money back!"

People were yelling, obviously not happy that they paid to be here, and one of the acts wasn't even singing.

Ryuichi gave a slight smile, before standing up and heading towards the stage.

I remember how hard it was my first time... I want to help him...

As people continued to boo, he began to sing, the audience suddenly quietening.

"ima mo todokanu hikari no yukue azayaka ni mau omoi wo egakou

Still walking forward, the brunet clambered up onto the stage, turning to face Shuichi, continuing to sing.

"todokanu hikari no yukue azayaka ni mau omoi wo egakou

Shuichi was wincing a bit, almost ready to get off the stage, and probably cry his eyes out if he couldn't get it in himself to actually sing, until a suddenly voice seemed to drown out the yelling, and even made it stop, as his violet eyes opened slowly, as he looked out of the crowd, noticing someone was coming this way, seeing a song he knew almost completely by heart.

T...That voice... it... it couldn't be...

Boy, he got the shock of a lifetime as the person climbed onto the stage... the angelic voice he would only hear on his cds or even on the TV when watching music videos being aired on tv. His amethyst eyes were a bit wide as the familiar song quieted down, as he stared in awe... it... it was...

"R...Ryuichi... Sakuma?"

As the found the blue eyes looking over at him, almost feeling like they were trying to pierce through him, it made his heart do a complete flip. That was Ryuichi... Ryuichi was on stage with him!

Ryuichi had a serious expression as he finished, before giving a goofy smile and laugh, turning to the audience.

"Hi, everyone!" he yelled out. "It's Ryu! Thanks for listening! My friend has a really great voice and I want you to hear it! He was a little nervous before but now he's ready to sing now..."

Turning to Shuichi again, the older male smiled.

"Right?"

Shuichi blushed slightly, finding the other was staring right at him, that little smile on his face, as his own quickly returned as well.

"Yeah..." He looked over at Hitoshi, and gave a grin, "Hit it!"

He gave a thumbs up to his friend, before the music began and the colored lights began to go off, as he took a hold of the microphone once more.

obieta mezuki de iradatsu omoi uwaki na kaze ni hakisutete

hibi-wareta rojou ni toketa SHIGUNARU wa kizuato dake nokoshite-iku

madoronda NOIZU ga asu o keshi-saru mae ni

yabou ni hibiku kutsuoto o oikakete

doko ni mo tomaranai

mitasanai Emotion SHIKATO kimete oikose yo

furueteru SHAI na seikai no nuke-michi o neratte

tadoritsuku basho e I Want New World!

As the music continued, Hiroshi began to strum at his guitar, seeming lost in the rift that he was playing. The other band that was going to be playing tonight was staring in what seemed like awe as they listened to the band play... seems Shuichi was better than he thought.

When Shuichi sang the chorus once again, Ryuichi, inspired by the emotion pouring from the younger male, stepped to the microphone and joined in.

"doko ni mo tomaranai

mitasanai Emotion SHIKATO kimete oikose yo

furueteru SHAI na seikai no nuke-michi o neratte

tadoritsuku basho e I Want New World!"

A slight smile came to his lips from the warmth he felt singing with Shuichi.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.