Sleepless Dream

Shadow Fire

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

----

Hiro was tuning his guitar, as he would open his phone every now and then to find that Shuichi had sent him a picture of him being all cuddled up next to Ryuichi, big smiles and blush visible on their faces in each snapshot taken. He had a little smile, before he continued to play, knowing they would be working on another song together as soon as their singers returned.

----

Touma was sitting in his office, looking over one of his books, as he heard the door being knocked on. He lifted his head, having his usual little smile on his face.

"Come in."

He seemed only a bit surprised as the door opened and he found a familiar blonde step through the doors.

"Eiri, it's good to see you again." His smile seemed to widen a bit.

Eiri Yuki walked into the room, heading straight for the chair, sitting down on it. With a sigh, he lit up a cigarette, putting it to his lips.

"So...?" he asked, taking a drag. "You wanted something, Touma?"

-----

Fujisaki glanced over Hiro's shoulder, giving a blink as he saw the pictures.

"Wow..." he mumbled. "I never would have thought that could happen?"

"Really? I'm surprised it didn't happen sooner..." Hiro laughed, not noticing their blonde manager was listening in on them.

----

"I don't believe we've had a chance to talk since I got to see you at the Bad Luck performance... I hope you're doing well."

Touma seemed thankful that he had finished his paperwork a while ago so he could focus on the blonde in front of him.

Shrugging, Eiri just took another drag.

"Just been busy with writing..." he answered nonchalantly. "Otherwise, I've been fine..."

The blond whipped his glance around, staring intently at the CEO of NG.

"What of you?" he asked, voice a little colder than he intended. "How have you been? Y'know, since you and Mika separated?"

Touma stared deeply at his eyes, as he reached a hand out.

"You mind if I bum one of those from you?"

He smiled as the younger handed him a cigarette, as he pressed it between his lips, holding it out, as Eiri brought the flame under it, allowing it to burn slowly, as he took a drag of it, before breathing out the smoke.

"It's been rather quiet whenever I go home... but that's alright... she was usually never home anyway cause she was too worried about her baby brother."

Touma listened to him give a little comment about him smoking as he chuckled a little bit, before putting out the cigarette.

"I only do it once in a while. Things with Mika have been rather bumpy as of late... besides, I only get on to you cause you've been in the hospital more than once about it."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.