The Black Marsh

Mellow

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right, to the north. By the time we get there, they'll already be around Mournhold, the capital of Morrowind. One of our bases of operations is there, in the sewers, so that is our next place of interest. I can't believe I'm returning to my home country.

Oh Morrowind, how I've missed you so. We'll stop at Mournhold for a night, but then we must quickly leave in the morning.

-to herself- There must be someway for me to get out of this mess on my own, I don't know if I can wait for pretty boy much longer...

-tries to struggles out a bit more-

What was I thinking... maybe I thought I would get lucky... By Sithis, pretty boy... I need you for once.

Tch... lets hurry it up, you said something about Idhara being sold into slavery? We'd best not keep her waiting...

Brother, she'll most likely be sold immediately, there is no avoiding that. Then again, there's also a possibility he could use her as a... Nevermind. Satoshi, are you from the nordic country of Skyrim? They huge worshippers of Thunder.

Ha, struggle all you want, Khajit girl, you'll never get out of that. I have special plans for, you.

-All Arrive At Stormhold-

Hmm, looks like we're here. And according to this chart, the next import into Mournhold is in an hour. That'll give us plenty of time to find some way to sneak in. -Spots some crates that say "To Mournhold" on them- We can use those, but I'm not sure we'd fit. We'd need some bigger crates. I'll go buy some. -Buys some larger crates- Okay guys, lets go hide now. We'll arrive in Mournhold in about 2 1/2 hours.

Okay, men. Let's assemble. We're leaving for Balmora now. There, we will enter the Morag Tong building, and stay for awhile. I'm not particularly a member with great standing, but I'm an Exalted Master, so we should be safe. And as for you, little Khajit girl, if you say a damn thing about what I did to you, you'll be dead. The Morag Tong is not a fan of Dark Brotherhood members, and they'll always believe me over you.

Oh now, don't cry. We've all had a long day, lets just all go to the inn and get some Gin and go to sleep. Because I can't afford you escaping me, I'm going to have my men watching you in your room. Be gracious, you're getting your own bed. And if one of you damn fools fall asleep, you all will lose a finger.

-Docs at Mournhold- Okay, guys, to the sewers. We'll meet up with some other Brotherhood members, and then we'll leave first thing in the morning for Balmora. Balmora has a huge Morag Tong influence, so we'll probably find them there.

Yes, thank you, brother... I have not had sufficient sleep in days, so I will retire to the bed chambers immediately. Good night, brother.

-enters the bed chamber, disrobes, and lies down on one of the many beds in the chamber-

It feels so... odd without Idhara here...

-doses off-

That... orc... he will see the worst death imaginable...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.