The Black Marsh

Mellow

The Story:

The Story follows an Argonian assassin by the name of J'Ram-Ku. This argonian didn't have the best of childhoods, he was beaten and molested by his father, while his mother did nothing in his defense, only telling him to stop creating such horrible lies about his father. One night, J'Ram-Ku decided to take action... he had had enough of his father. He looted the body of a bandit that was killed outside of Archon, his home and birthplace. He crept into his parents bedroom and slew them both, stabbing their chest numerous times. That night, he went to sleep as if nothing happened... not even a bit of guilt in his soul... he actually loved it... wanted more of it. Within an hour of his falling asleep, a man garbed in a Black Robe came into his home. The strange man woke the sleeping J'Ram-Ku and offered him something he couldn't refuse... he would become the newest member of the Black Hand. The robed man gave him a warm welcome and then handed a scroll to him... a map that led to the Archon Sanctuary. He ventured off to the Archon Sanctuary almost immediately after receiving the map... it led to a small, boarded up house... he entered the house, it looked as if no one had set foot in it for decades. He searched the entire house, but found nothing but cob webs and rotten food... but then he saw a door that lead to the basement... he opened the door and carefully walked down the creaky staircase, the stair looked like they would collapse beneath his feet at any second. But what he found at the bottom of the stairs was not like anything he had saw before... there was an almost cave like pathway that glowed a blood red as he ventured farther down it. Blood was spattered along ever wall. At the end of the pathway was an odd door that displayed a Black Hand print above a picture of a large, black haired woman with people bowing to her, there was something in her hand... a knife, perhaps? An eerie voice began to emit from the door... it was speaking to him.

"What... is the color... of night?" Said an ominous voice that seemed to be coming from the door. J'Ram-Ku hesitated, but then remembered something the robed man had said to him.

"Sanguine, my Brother." Answered the boy. The door opened at these words. Inside was a group of people garbed in black leather, they struck fear into his heart. At least, they did... until they gave him a warm welcoming. He had found his new home... he would never turn back... he had a family that loved and cared for him, a concept he found hard to grasp. Years later, J'Ram-Ku was shaped and molded into a new man, one that would accept any contract without hesitation... he became the ideal assassin.

The World of Tamriel:

Posted Image

Races:

Posted Image Argonian: The reptilian denizens of the Black Marsh.

Posted Image Altmer (High Elves): The haughty, tall, golden-skinned peoples of Summerset Isle.

Posted Image Bosmer (Wood Elves): The various barbarian Elven clan-folk of Valenwood.

Posted Image Breton: The human descendants of the Aldmeri-Nedic Manmer of the Merethic Era and are now the inhabitants of the province of High Rock.

Posted Image Dunmer (Dark Elves): The dark-skinned, red-eyed, Elven peoples of the Eastern Empire.

Posted Image Imperial: The natives of the civilized, cosmopolitan province of Cyrodiil.

Posted Image Khajiit: The feline humanoids hailing from the province of Elsweyr, well-known for their keen intelligence and agility.

Posted Image Nord: The tall and fair-haired humans from Skyrim who are known for their incredible resistance to cold and even magical frost.

Posted Image Orsimer (Orcs, Corrupt Elves ): The sophisticated barbarian beast peoples of the Wrothgarian Mountains, Dragontail Mountains, and Orsinium, also known as the "City of the Pariah".

http://i54.tinypic.com/2zdzyue.png Redguard: The dark-skinned, wiry-haired Redguards of Hammerfell seem born to battle, though their pride and fierce independence of spirit makes them more suitable as scouts or skirmishers, or as free-ranging heroes and adventurers, than as rank-and-file soldiers.

Rules:

1. You must create a character that is a member of any of the races above, but if you play as a Khajiit or Argonian, I will create a name for your character, as they have strange, race specific names.

2. You are only allowed to use medieval weapons, enchanted weapons ( normal weapons imbued with magic ), and magic. Basically no modern weapons like grenades and guns, everything else should be fine.

3. Proper Spelling, Grammar, and Capitalization is required... proper punctuation is highly recommended, but not required.

4. That's all for now, I will add on to this rule section if someone does something I deem unfit.

Characters:

J'Ram-Ku (Hellraiser) : An Argonian member of the Archon Dark Brotherhood, now ranked Slayer, the second rank of the Black Hand. He also happens to be the main character.

Odral (to coool) : A Dunmer that holds Executioner rank in the Dark Brotherhood and the current head of the Archon branch, also gives contracts to assassins of rank Slayer and up.

Idhara (Hellraiser) : The only Khajiit in the Archon Dark Brotherhood, she frequently partners with J'Ram-Ku on difficult missions, she is of Eliminator ranking, one rank above J'Ram-Ku, and is the only female in the Archon Dark Brotherhood that has made it past Murderer ranking.

An-Zaw (Hellraiser) : A member of the Archon Mage's Guild of Evoker ranking, he is J'Ram-Ku's elder birth brother. He is the current wielder of the Daedric Artifact Goldbrand.

Cirwen (Hellraiser) : An attractive, young Bosmer girl of Shadowfoot ranking in the Thieves Guild. She is quite deadly with a dagger, although she rarely uses any weapons. She is the only person marked as a friend to An-Zaw, the Evoker.

Darius (to coool) : A corrupted, drunk Imperial Legionary sent from Cyrodiil to guard the Black Marsh city of Archon. However, his loyalty lies with with Morag Tong, for he is a spy sent by the Grand Master.

Satoshi (Satoshi Kura) : A Breton who is well known as the "Warrior of Thunder" in his birthplace, High Rock. He seeks revenge for the murder of his family and best friend, he also holds a deadly skill with blades and magic.

Eno Hlaalu (to coool) : Morag Tong Grand Master. ( Awaiting more information. )

Shagrim (to coool) : An arrogant Orsimer that leads a significant branch of the Morag Tong, often punishing failure in a cruel, heartless way.

Deceased Characters:

-None yet-

Any character who has made it into the character list and is killed off will be put here with his/her original description along with cause of death.

Roleplay:

This is where the role play begins... go!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-draws his dagger over the sleeping body of his victim and places the dagger's edge on his victim's throat-

Sithis take you!

-slices the dagger across his sleeping victim's throat, spewing blood onto J'Ram-Ku's black leather armor-

Sleep well, child...

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting, I'm a big fan of the TeS series, own all of them. I think I'll actually take part in this RP.

I'd like to be an Imperial named Darius. I'd like to be a member of the Imperial Legion, as a guard, of course. Corrupted and drunk.

EDIT:

Also, I'd like to be a Dark Elf named Odral, fellow Archon Dark Brotherhood. I give contracts to J'Ram-Ku, along with accompany him occasionally on large missions.

-sheathes his daggers and wipes most of the blood off of his black leather-

Blood... such a bother... I need to be more clean with my kills... I should head back the the Sanctuary, I need to claim my reward.

-casts Chameleon and sneaks out of the house, leaving a bloody hand print on the wall of the recent contract's home to show that the Dark Brotherhood was responsible-

Hehehe... That should stir them up!

-sneaks behind said house and changes into his Linen Casual wear as to not draw attention to himself-

Yes, this will do...

-makes his way towards the Sanctuary as if nothing had happened, but a lust for more grew stronger in his soul-

... Another murder. *Looks at the bloody hand print* Another one of these, too. The Dark Brotherhood. The Duke will need to be told of this murder immediately. *Talks to fellow guards* Go tell the Duke to send some of the other legion members to come over here, along with a stretcher to move this victim. I'm going to hunt down some more clues.

Come here, child. I have your reward. 200 gold pieces. As for your next contract, we need to you kill the Duke. Not stealthily, however. We want to send a message. Kill him in front of his wife and children. For a bonus, bring us his head.

-enters the Archon Castle and confronts a guard-

Excuse me, Officer... but is there any chance I could have a meeting with the Duke?

Yes, Citizen... he will see you any time between Eight A.M. and Nine P.M.

Ah, thank you, Officer... you've been of great assistance.

-snickers as he walks towards the throne room, where the Duke sits in a throne next to his wife, with his children playing in the floor-

Excuse me, Duke... but may I have a word with you?

I'm sorry, but the contract specifically states that they witness your death... rest well, child.

-stabs his sword into the Duke's neck, killing him almost instantly-

I'm getting sentimental... that isn't good...

-takes the Duke's head off with a swipe of his sword-

Now for my bonus.

-grabs the Duke's head by it's hair and sprints out of the castle and in the direction of the Sanctuary-

*Guards approach Darius*

Darius! The Duke has been killed! The murderer is running around the city now!

Woah... Two murders in one night! Somebody *hiccup* get me my katana... I'll give that murderer what for... *Hiccup*

Meanwhile...

That boy better get here quickly. I sense he's killed the Duke, but this has most likely caused a huge ruckus...

-stops and hides behind a building-

Dammit... those Imperial scum are getting closer... I can hear the obnoxious clanking of their armor... I'd best hurry to the Sanctuary!

-casts Chameleon and hurries to the Sanctuary-

Brother! I have returned with the Duke's head! But I fear that the guards will be quite stirred... and will remain stirred.

No, brother. It is too late. I will send another to deal with him. The guards must already know what you look like by now. I will also make plans to speak with our "associate" to clear your name. Next time, be more careful, brother.

Ahh yes, payment. I have your payment, 1000 septims. As for the bonus, here is a new dagger, Iszarus. It is a dagger that will turn your victims invisible for 2 minutes while you make your escape. Unfortunately, its magic is limited and can only be used 1 time a day. Your next contract will be coming in the next couple days.

Yes, brother. Take a nice rest. As for me, I shall speak with the "associate".

-Walks to the bar, to find Darius drunk out of his mind-

Darius, you have heard of the murder of the Duke tonight, have you not?

*Hiccup* Yeah, I have. What'ja need, scum?

I am no scum, I'm simply a messenger.

Yeah, whatever.

I need you to clear the killers name. J'Ram-Ku is his name.

And whats in it for me?

Next rounds on me, friend.

Fine, then. Go get me my draft.

-walks to the bed chamber and enters, beginning to undress before a feminine, cat like voice startles him form across the room-

Hey there, pretty boy.

Oh, it's you... have you been watching me undress? Pervert...

Well... yes, I was... but that aside, I heard that you successfully murdered the Duke and paraded his head around town as if it were a trophy... and you decapitated him in front of his wife and children, no less! I must admit... I didn't think you had the guts to do it.

Nothing slips by you, does it, Idhara? Well, my accomplishments aside, I'm retiring for the day... good night, sleep well, Sister.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.