The Black Marsh

Mellow

There, we're all set. When we reach Stormhold, we'll head to Morrowind, specifically Balmora. Our fellow Morag Tong members should be able to protect us there until it's safe to come back here to the Black Marsh.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-follows Idhara into Helstrom, saying nothing to Satoshi-

Alright, Sister... where is the pig we are hunting?

Dunno.

What? Did Odral not tell you?

Just said he had too much money, pretty boy.

Well, then we should keep an eye out for an unusually large house...

Maybe we should get some help from the Breton we left outside, hmmm?

Him? No! But... we won't do much good looking for him alone... fine.

The assassins are probably already here, according to that bandit. We should leave pretty low key. I'll have my men bring a couple horses outside of town. Hah! Those Dark Brotherhood members could never trick a Morag Tong leader like me. And even if they do... the Morag Tong will absolutely destroy the Brotherhood. Onward, men!

-While at the Sanctuary-

Maybe I shouldn't have given those two that mission... Killing a Morag Tong leader is almost impossible. If they get a hold of just one of them, they'll make us pay a large ransom for their safe return, and even that's not guaranteed.

You can go get the Breton yourself, I'll look around town on my own.

If you insist, pretty boy.

-walks over to the gate and leaves the city and begins looking for Satoshi-

Finally... some peace and quiet. Now... where could he be?

-notices the Morag Tong leader and his men walking through town in a hurry-

Those uniforms...

-casts Chameleon and hides behind a nearby tree-

It's more of those bandits from earlier... why are they here?

-Thinks to himself- Look at those damn assassins. We can probably escape if we accuse them of something. That, or abduct one of them. Heh, we'll take that Khajit girl. The people of Morrowind are always looking to buy slaves, especially Khajits.

Anrish the Knower, take you and your men and abduct that Khajit girl we saw a little while ago. The one that was with that foul-smelling Argonian.

Sir, yes sir! Men, assemble!

Tackle her down! Yes! Mission accomplish, lets bring her to the master! -Puts rag around her mouth so she can't speak-

Haha, great job boys. In case that Argonian tries to fight, we can now threaten him with the death of his companion. In either case, she'll be paying the price of being part of the Dark Brotherhood, with either death or slavery. -Punches Idhara in the face- Let's just leave in this wagon, boys. Stuff her in. Be weary boys, she's still a trained assassin. Tie her up using the rope so she can't move any muscles. In any case, let's leave immediately.

-struggles, but to no avail-

-to herself- Dammit... what has Odral gotten us into... pretty boy had better get me out of this mess soon...

Meanwhile, back at Helstrom.

Dammit... what is taking Idhara so long? She should be back here with the Breton by now...

-changed into his Linen casual wear-

Just to be on the safe side, I should wear this rather than my black leather...

-leaves the city and searches the area-

Wha? Where did she go? She couldn't have gotten far...

Next time, Stormhold! Let's go men, we don't have all day. The Silt Strider will be there to pick us up in 5 hours. -Leaves town, without showing a sign-

... By Sithis, something is not right. I can sense it. Dammit, that Argonian needs come here now!

Orismer... He took Idhara? He's a member of the Morag Tong. No doubt they're going to Morrowind, now. Probably will make some quick money with Idhara, too... This is all my fault. I failed you. By Sithis, we need to find her. Her life will be hell if she's sold off as a slave. You see, J'Ram, that Orc was your target. He's not only a member of the Morag Tong, but he's horribly corrupt. I have respect for the Morag Tong, but not him, even if they are our mortal enemy. We must find him, even if it means we go into Morrowind.

The young Argonian puts his black leather back on, complete with his hood, which he rarely wears.

-walks to the nearby stable and steals a White Horse-

It is off to Morrowind, then... we can't let those brutes have Idhara. Besides, I have a pig to hunt. By Sithis, Idhara... why must you be the cause of so much trouble?

Wait, Brother. You cannot possibly enter Morrowind, not yet. You see, Morrowind is ultimately ruled by Morag Tong. You'd be dead in a second. We need to find a way to sneak in. We could go to a port and sneak into a crate, but, I'm not sure. One things for sure, Stormhold is the only place that can possibly bring us there.

No doubt those fools will be chasing us. Thank god we have a Silt Strider. Onwards to Balmora.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.