The Black Marsh

Mellow

When J'Ram-Ku awakes, I want you and him to go to Helstrom. There lies a man with too much money. You're reward is whatever money you can get off him once you kill him. However, your bonus will be determined if you leave one of his fingers in the Imperial Legions barracks. Do this, and receive a wonderful bonus.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will inform him immediately after he wakes, I will watch him like a hawk... we will head out by dawn.

-returns to the bed chambers and waits two short minutes for J'Ram-Ku to wake-

Dammit, how much sleep does he need?

-shoves J'Ram-Ku's sleeping body-

Wake up, dammit! We've got a contract!

Wah? What time is it? By Sithis, Idhara... can I not get at least an hour of sleep? Ugh... shall we go?

-slips on his black leather and dagger sheathe-

Let's go, go, go!

-sprints out of the Sanctuary, leaving J'Ram-Ku behind-

The two young assassins are now nearly half way to the city of Helstrom.

So... Idhara... where exactly is this contract? Is the target hidden away in a cave along this road?

Nope!

Then... where is the target?

He's all the way in Helstrom, pretty boy.

What!? Helstrom!? Why didn't you tell me before!? I would've stolen two horses from us or something! Your legs might be able to take it, but mine can't...

Suck it up, pretty boy, we're walking.

He was the man who killed my best friend. I've been searching all over for him. He'll pay for that... It may have been 3 years ago, but my rage is still strong. He'd better hope that I don't find him. If I do, this sword will be the least of his worries...

Tch... Enough of this, we need to hurry to Helstrom... our "friend" might get away.

-glares at Satoshi before continuing down the road-

What? Hurry it up!

Sorry about him, he has a hard time trusting anyone outside of our... guild.

OFF TOPIC:

The Dark Brotherhood is not an open guild and keeps hidden, one must commit an act of murder to get in... so the person who hired you wouldn't tell you who they really were.

-casts Chameleon and sneaks up behind a bandit, plunging the dagger into his back-

Sleep well, child...

-reaches for another arrow, but failing, as she had shot her last-

Dammit! I'm out of arrows!

-draws her Iron Dagger-

Never thought I'd have to use this old thing, but that's why it's there... to back me up.

-jabs the Dagger into the eye of a bandit and twists it around a bit, leaving the bandit to a painful, gruesome, and slow death-

The Bandit screams in pain... and horror.

Sithis take you, miserable brute.

Wha? Did he use... Finger of the Mountain? No, he can't be that good of a mage... besides, even if he were, how could he get his hands on such a powerful spell? Oh well, that doesn't matter right now... these brutes need to be dealt with at most haste.

-jabs his Steel Dagger into the stomach of a bandit-

Farewell.

-draws a Silver Dagger with his free hand and stabs it into the skull of the bandit, killing him instantly-

OFF TOPIC:

Finger of the Mountain is the most powerful lightning spell in the Elder Scrolls, and one of the hardest to obtain. It will literally kill everyone in a tavern and send every loose item flying.

-engages two more, and dishes out huge combos to them both using lightning and sword- Come on... Give me someone tougher! -eyes start to flash orange-

OFF TOPIC:

Hah, that fits Satoshi. He advances in skill with Lightning magic fastest because of his ability. His weakest magic is Earth magic, though, and his second strongest is wind.

Damn, he's good... we could use someone like him in the Brotherhood... but he doesn't seem the type who would join an organization such as the Brotherhood, much less meet the requirements to even be offered a position.

-tosses her Dagger at a bandit sneaking up behind Satoshi, puncturing the bandit's heart-

You should be more wary of your surroundings, Breton... that brute almost plunged his rusted Iron Sword into your back... and what would not be a fitting demise for someone like you, now would it?

-Bandit Arrives at the boss' estate-

Boss, the Dark Brotherhood is coming for you! We need to hide you before they get here. Stormhold should be a safe place until we can get you outta the Black Marsh.

Where are your troops?

They all dead, 2 Dark Brotherhood members and one other guy killed them. Only I was able to escape.

You let your troops die? Leave my presence. Your fellow bandits will deal with you. I've got to get to Stormhold.

But... Yes, master...

-sprints to the now dead body of the bandit who nearly slew Satoshi, pulling the dagger out of his chest and sheathing it-

Hmm... that seems to be the last of them, pretty boy... on to Helstrom?

Hmm... yes, not one stands.

-sheathes both of his daggers and continues down the road-

You are lagging behind, Idhara... hurry it up.

After a few more hours of walking the group find themselves at the gates of Helstrom.

We're here... our friend is waiting for us, we'd best not keep him waiting.

I guess this is where we part, Breton... it was a pleasure travelling with you, I'm sure we'll meet again sometime.

-winks at Satoshi before running into the city of Helstrom, leaving J'Ram-Ku behind a second time-

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.