The reason behind the name

Pinkie Pie

My name originated from a story from my past. It's a nickname a good friend of mine gave me. We were eating out one day, and a woman recognized me, seeing as how the large majority of the county knows me through my father, walks up to me. Now, my normal face looks pretty fucking depressed, albeit not depressed at all. I was just sitting there, having really awesome daydreams or something whilst waiting for the food. This lady who barely knew me asked me why I looked so sad. At first, I didn't even know she had addressed me. Then my buddy looks at here, and is all, "he's not. He's just one mellow dude." And from that moment onward, it stuck.

• Like 1

Samurai.

I lead a life of discipline and devotion to the righteous path. All my accomplishments are achieved through honourable means and I am honest with all people, regardless of their standing with me. Modern Bushido.

• Like 2

I hate having numbers in a username so I tried to create a unique one. Was a runescape addict at the time and "SoulofFierceDeity" was too long, so I shortened it to "SoulofDeity". Back when I was first banned, I created a multi called "KamiNoTamashi" (google translated SoulofDeity to Japanese) in the hopes of silently becoming friendly with the staff like nothing had happened then whipping off the cape and mustache hoping for the best.

I hate having numbers in a username so I tried to create a unique one. Was a runescape addict at the time and "SoulofFierceDeity" was too long, so I shortened it to "SoulofDeity". Back when I was first banned, I created a multi called "KamiNoTamashi" (google translated SoulofDeity to Japanese) in the hopes of silently becoming friendly with the staff like nothing had happened then whipping off the cape and mustache hoping for the best.

I don't trust Google to translate a Stop sign.

My name, Aiko (originally Lilyhawk-but changed) Is a Japanese name, cuz I friggen love Japan! I decided I wanted to write a story about Japanese people, and I wanted to use Japanese names, so I looked it up, and came up with the name 'Aiko' which I decided to use as my screen-name on RPG (Roleplayer Guild) and I eventually just made my name on every new place I signed up on.

The name Aiko means flower or love or something (I'm a huge romantic <3)

• 3 months later...

My friend Adam just started calling me "Heavy" one day.. so everyone started calling me "Heavy", or "Hev". I don't know why, he comes up with weird nicknames for everyone and everything, surprisingly most of them stick, and are adopted to be used by others since they're kind of funny. Funny in the sense that they are weird, random, and we can all assume that there was no reason for the them in the first place. For example, another friends name is Josh, but everyone calls him "Foot". We've all contributed to our weird nick naming in a small way, everyone calls everyone "Skin", or "Lad" now. Another notable name we call each other is "Girl" it doesn't matter if we've never even met you, and you're a guy, we'll call you that.

Anyways 1390 comes from being born on the 13th of Oct, and 90 from being born on 1990.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.