Tales of Zestiria

Zeth Ryder

header.jpg?t=1435821727

Tales of Zestiria is coming to Steam October 20th, 2015. Being a big fan of the Tales series, I wanted to share this exciting information with the community as well the exciting preorder tier rewards. You can check

out the steam page for information on how to preorder this game and how far the progress on the tiers have gotten so far. So everyone, spread the word, tell your friends because the more we get this out, the faster those tier rewards 

will fill up. I personally am very excited for Tales of Symphonia being released with the preorder if they can get enough people backing it.

About the Game

In a world torn by war between two powerful nations fighting for rule and supremacy, accept the burden of the Sheperd and fight human darkness to protect your world from Malevolence and reunite humans and Seraphim. 
Together with Lailah, the Lady of the Lake who guards the Sacred Blade, and his best friend Mikleo, the cast will discover soon enough a powerful force is rising in the shadow.

Key Features
-Tumble into Sorey's epic journey set in a Medieval fantasy world with beautiful animations realized by the famous animation studio ufotable. 

-Discover diversified and huge environments throughout your adventure with the help of Seraphim 

-Advanced Battle System with fusions between Sory and Seraphim. The battle scenes are now seamlessly integrated into the environments with no more load screens or transition

Trailer

PreOrder Tier Rewards

Tales of classic weapons set (base offer)
Base-offer.jpg?t=1435821727
Nothing adds heroism quite like a cool sword! Download the Tales of classic weapon skins set to receive five swords based on legendary blades from classic "Tales of" games. It is just what you need to add that tinge of epicness to any character! 

4 Tales of classic Male costumes set (Reward 1)
Step1.jpg?t=1435821727
Get to know the classic Tales of games with these 4 classic male costumes! Download the 4 Tales of classic Male costumes set to receive costumes and related battle music. You get Sorey in Tales of Vesperia Yuri’s outfit, Mikleo in Tales of Destiny Leon’s outfit, Dezel in Tales of the Abyss Luke’s outfit and Zaveid in Tales of Symphonia Zelos’ outfit. 

4 Tales of classic Female costumes set (Reward 2 + Everything Above)
Step2.jpg?t=1435821727
Get to know the classic Tales of games with these 4 female classic costumes! Download the 4 Tales of classic Female costumes set to receive costumes and related battle music. You get Alisha in Tales of Graces f Cheria’s outfit, Lailah in Tales of Phantasia Mint’s outfit, Edna in Tales of Xillia Elize’s outfit and Rose in Tales of Xillia 2 Milla’s outfit. 

A free copy of Tales of Symphonia (Reward 3 + Everything Above)
Step3.jpg?t=1435821727
Live again the emblematic and moving Tales of Symphonia now on your PC for free by pre-ordering Tales of Zestiria! Follow Lloyd Irving in his journey to help the Chosen complete the Journey of World Regeneration to save the world of Sylvarant. Lloyd and his friends will soon discover the fate of a second world is tightly linked to their actions... Tales of Symphonia will be added automatically to your Steam account once available on Steam. 

*Rewards will be back-filled once we reach the next level. 
**Tier rewards may not be granted immediately after reaching the goal.

• Like 2

At the time of this post, the reward status is at 59% on the second reward, first reward has been unlocked already! I am pretty stoked for this because Zestiria looks like a really good game but ontop of it, Symphonia is offered as a free reward for preordering(If we can hit reward status 3). This in itself is very awesome and it has me excited! I personally loved Tales of Symphonia when I played it back originally on the gcube, sadly its a very rare game to find nowadays for the old consoles it originally released on.

At the time of this post, the reward status is at 59% on the second reward, first reward has been unlocked already! I am pretty stoked for this because Zestiria looks like a really good game but ontop of it, Symphonia is offered as a free reward for preordering(If we can hit reward status 3). This in itself is very awesome and it has me excited! I personally loved Tales of Symphonia when I played it back originally on the gcube, sadly its a very rare game to find nowadays for the old consoles it originally released on.

I have it for PS3 and it's good. It has all the PS2 version exclusives and there are little load times when it comes to battles and the world map because of the install data.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.