Latest game pick-up thread

xdaniel

It came out for the original xbox? I thought the only console Half Life 1 came out for was PS2! Weird, you sure it isn't a pirate copy?

Nope it isn't, they have a few copies at my local game shop. Didn't know about it myself until i dropped by there recently.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Incoming PSP goodness:

WCg9Axd.png

Have yet to try LocoRoco, but those copies of Digimon World Re:Digitize and K-ON! Houkago Live!! (the latter I mentioned before) are replacing my ISO images of those.

...or, well, K-ON! does but Re:Digitize's UMD cannot read the saved data I created using the ISO...

• a modded japanese N64 that also takes US games :)
  • StarFox 64 (japanese)
  • Gradius (for the famicom)
  • ...and a gamebit ;)

now sadly, my Super Famicom seems to randomly die on me so I'm getting a US SNES and

mod it so it can accept japanese games too, since it's the exact same hardware :)

I also got a boxed copy of Dragon Warrior/Quest and I really hope this one will work :D

• 2 weeks later...

Here's everything I got since Conker and my 2DS:

1. PlayStation 4
  2. Killzone: Shadow Fall (PS4)
  3. Red Dead Redemption (PS3)
  4. Final Fantasy 13 (PS3)
  5. Little Big Planet 2 (PS3)
  6. GTA IV: Episodes From Liberty City (PS3)
  7. God of War Collection (PS3)
  8. Super Mario Galaxy 1 (Wii)
  9. Battlefield 4 (PC)
  10. Diablo III (PC)
  11. Guild Wars 2 (PC)
  12. The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
  13. The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks (DS)
  14. Sonic: Classic Collection (DS)
  15. Perfect Dark (N64)
  16. Doom: Collector's Edition (Xbox)
  17. Killer Instinct (SNES)
  18. Duke Nukem: Time to Kill (PS1)
  19. Pac-Man World Anniversary (PS1)
  20. Metal Gear Solid (PS1)
  21. Tons of other things I'm forgetting about.
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Two small things from a flea market:

• Xbox 360 controller (wired, white, complete w/ breakaway cable); dirty and yellowed but working fine, will try to clean it up a bit
  • Commodore 64 DTV (probably version 2); one slightly oxidized battery contact, also needs cleaning
The stall I got them at was originally selling off all their remaining items (DVDs, some PC games, much random junk) for 1€ each. Then while I was there, likely because of how much stuff they still had left, they decided on 1€ for two items. So I grabbed the controller and C64DTV, and got them for a total of a single Euro :)

Edit, two days later and I have another purchase to report~

Electronics store chain Saturn had some special online sales on Sunday, including copies of Pokemon Black and White 2 for 10€ each. Ended up ordering Black 2, picked it up at one of their local branchs today. Which means, I'll be spending another two months or so playing pretty much just one single game...

• 2 weeks later...

I've got Bioshock Infinite: Burial at Sea Episode 2 today and just finished it. Even if it was "just" a DLC, it was one of the best games i've ever played.

The Gameplay of bioshock Infinite and the DLC's wasn't the best for sure...but the story...it is simply the best story i've ever seen. And Burial at Sea was the perfect ending. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.