Second of Hearts

Shadow Fire

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Manic was pressed against the grass, his expression seeming to sadden.

"The dark energy of the emeralds seemed to have affected you since you've been around the Master Emerald for so long, and they are connected to it... I went looking for you in the ruins... and when I did, it shocked me when you... s-suddenly attacked me...

The earth hedgehog squeezed his fingers against the grass.

"I was too surprised to move, and your hit didn't get me, but the shock wave it gave off nicked my head, causing it to bleed a little... Shadow managed to get me out of the way of the second hit... but then you hit him instead... so hard your fist was going through his stomach. We came to Rainbow Valley to let Shadow heal, and it was a good place to bring you so the negative energy of the emeralds didn't affect you anymore. Sheko sealed the ones we already have in our possession, so once we leave, it won't happen to you again."

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The dark hedgehog gave a slight smirk, in spite of the pain he was still feeling in his abdomen.

"My dear Sheko..." he purred. "I am the ultimate lifeform."

With a soft chuckle, he pressed his lips to the hedgefox's.

-----

Meanwhile, Espio was cuddled closely to Charmy, softly telling the young bee about his past.

"...and that's why. I had no choice... I had to kill him. But it was my feelings for him that caused the trouble in the first place, which is why my people have this law about love."

Espio glanced over at the young bee, nodding.

"Yeah... Valdez... was kinda like a brother to me. Taught me everything I knew, and I loved him... more than I meant to. But when he became that monstrosity, I had to destroy him... but with all the damage that had been done... I let him back in, despite his having been turned into a killer robot. Many people died, because of my love for Valdez."

The chameleon gave a slight smile, resting his forehead against his love's.

"He seemed content when I destroyed him... released him from his pain. To be honest, before I met you, I heard his voice. I think... he guided me to you."

Espio sighed, but gave a slight smile to the young bee.

"Okay... I can never refuse you... but... I want you to come with me. I want him to know that it's you who holds my heart, and I intend to let you keep it."

Slowly, he walked to his father's hut, gently knocking on the door. With a deep breath, he took Charmy's hand in his.

"F-father... may I... enter?"

The elder chameleon looked over his shoulder, as he slowly brought himself from the trance state that he was in before. Ever since the tribe of the Rainbow Valley Chameleons joined with the Shinobi Clan, the chameleon tribe of the Dragon Kingdom in order to be able to protect themselves better.

"Come in, young ones..."

Charmy smiled, as he held the other's hand, before they headed inside of the tent in order to speak with Espio's father.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.