High School Blues

CorruptedMoon

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once inside, Sonic placed his school blazer on the hanger, exhaling softly.

I've finally allowed someone else inside...

Motioning forward, he smiled at his guests and began to take them on a tour.

"As you can see here, this is my living room. Yeah... excuse the clutter of games I have on the floor. I've got more Zega1 games than I know what to do with."

OFF TOPIC:
1. Zega... y'know? Sega, but slightly different... lol.

• 2 months later...

Giving a grin, Sonic walked to the cupboard and brought out the Mintendo Woo, taking a few moments to set it up. He then picked up a controller and handed it to Shade.

"Okay, I have a lot of games that you can pick from. I hope you have fun. I'm just going to talk to Light for a bit, okay?"

• 2 weeks later...

The blue blur began showing the other male through his cottage, shyly explaining each room.

"...and this one's where my brother used to sleep. My sister's old room is right there."

A nostalgic smile came to his face as he recalled his siblings.

"Sonia... she moved away to pursue her music career. Last I heard, she was doing very well. As for Manic... Manic is Manic. Heheh... he's probably causing trouble somewhere. I miss them both, but we all have different lives."

Finally, he stopped in front of the door to his own room.

Opening the door, Sonic revealed his bedroom. A desk stood near the window, with a computer sitting by it. On one of his bedside tables was a CD player, a mess of CDs stacked nearby. His king-sized bed was haphazardly made, and the hedgehog blushed in embarrassment.

"I hope you don't mind the mess. I, uh... usually don't have any company. One of the joys of living alone..."

A sad smile came to his face.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.