High School Blues

CorruptedMoon

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another ball was thrown at Light, and in an instant, Sonic had jumped out and caught it, countering swiftly, and hitting the other player.

Wow... he's good at dodging... and his actions are quite fluid. Almost like... no! I can't keep thinking about him. He's gone. Ugh... just focus on the game.

He was too preoccupied to initially notice a fastball heading towards Light. Knowing he had too little time to catch the ball, he settled for a more extreme option. Lunging for Light, he wrapped his arms around him and spun, barely managing to feel the ball bump against him as he landed on his back on the grass, giving a grunt as he felt the white hedgehog land atop him.

Sonic's eyes opened, and he nodded, giving a little gulp.

He's so close to me... he feels so light... I...

Before he could react, the gym teacher chuckled and stood over the two of them.

"Okay... I think you've been down there long enough. You both look okay... but Sonic... never thought I'd say this: You're out."

A sheepish grin came to the blue hedgehog's face as he stared up at Light.

He nodded before the game started. He yelped and went on dodging and throwing when he could. A particular shot was aimed at him and for a second, his eyes narrowed and time almost slowed down as he reach out and grabbed the ball. To everyone else it just looked like he caught the ball quickly before throwing it back.

But... that's impossible!

The same airskates he had seen five years ago seemed to now be on this hedgehog who was like an inverted version of Shadow. Taking a step back, he watched as Light dodged effortlessly, and managed to secure victory in the game. Eyes still wide, he was speechless as the white hedgehog approached him.

Could it be? Are you...?

Shaking his head, Sonic finally managed to get his tongue back from the cat (wtf Big? lol) and gave another grin, with a thumbs-up.

"Definitely! Those were some awesome moves!"

The whistle was blown again, the students dispersing to the showers. Beginning to head off himself, Sonic glanced over his shoulder at Light.

"Coming along?"

Stepping into the jetstream, Sonic gave a soft sigh as the hot water splashed down on him. He loved hot showers, as they seemed to soothe him. He ignored the soft whispers of his classmates at his first-time defeat in dodgeball, although he did raise an eyebrow at their suggestion that he was quite hung-up over the new guy.

Now, there's an interesting thought, if I ever heard one...

Once again, Sonic glanced over at Light, not realising his cheeks had begun to glow a soft pink.

Sonic's lips curled into a slight smile as he continued to watch the white hedgehog, until a voice called out suddenly.

"Hey, Sonic!" the dog called out, causing Sonic to snap his gaze away. "Checking out the new guy, huh?"

Instantly, his cheeks became beet-red, the blue hedgie totally embarrassed.

"Uh..."

Instantly realising he could turn this around, Sonic grinned, blush fading.

"Actually, I was trying to put my finger on something. He seems quite familiar to me. If anything, how could you know I was looking, unless... you were checking me out?"

The dog spluttered in embarrassment, his friends chuckling at his expense. With a scoff, he turned back to his friends, though his face was a little red. Sonic glanced over at Light.

"Hey... no need to worry. This sort of banter happens all the time. You'll grow used to it, I promise."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.