High School Blues

CorruptedMoon

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Smiling a little wider, Sonic leaned in and gently pressed his lips to Light's cheek, before pulling away quickly.

"Erm... sorry about that... kinda got a little carried away there..."

The blue hedgehog released his grip on the white male's shoulder, before turning away quickly and heading out to dry off.

The hell were you thinking, Sonic? Just because you like Shadow, doesn't mean... ngh... you fool. You've probably screwed up another friendship...

Sonic felt awkward for the rest of the school day. It didn't help that his next class was once again shared with Light. The both of them were in art class and although he felt he should keep his distance, he didn't want to seem unfair, so he sat beside the other male.

He doesn't seem to have any other friends, so I can't do that to him. Oh, man... I royally screwed up. This is way past uncool.

Blushing slightly, he leaned close and kissed his cheek. Pulling back sharply, his face burned, "Th-thanks for helping me today... I-I honestly expected to be friendless because I-I'm not very good with social interaction..." He fidgeted. "A-anyway... I have to go a-and pick up my sister..." He started heading off.

Reaching a hand up, the blue hedgehog placed it on the other boy's shoulder.

"It took me ages to learn... but now..."

A smile coming to his face, the emerald-eyed male removed his gentle grip from Light's shoulder, glancing around to survey his surroundings. They were already at their destination, Sonic having used his own special Chaos Control to bring them there.

"Light... you're special... you really are."

Reaching up again, this time cupping the other hedgehog's cheek, Sonic's face was once more a shade of red. Eyes locked on the other's, he was about to place a soft kiss on his cheek, when there was a loud ringing.

Well, school's out for the munchkins...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.