What injuries do you have?

Your Local Cultist

• 8 months later...

Recently I touched my right index finger to the bottom of an iron, and held it there for a few seconds without realizing. So I ended up with quite the red finger swelling up, and keeping it cooled down was extremely painful! I have also jammed my fingers when opening/shutting the cupboard door, fridge door, window panel, balcony door, and all other doors about 10 or 20 times in the last week!

I also nearly dropped a pickle jar on my feet about 5 to 10 times in the last week too (but missed my toes by a centimeter each time)!

I fell on rollerblades going at high speeds and destroyed the skin on my kneecap. You could see the muscle. I thought it was pretty cool looking when I realized what had happened. lol Anyways, I didn't get any stitches and I just let it heal naturally. Needless to say I have a big, circular scar.

Got the bridge of my nose sliced open by a boomerang my friend threw. The wind picked up and it curved and hit me.

Stabbed a knife straight into my left leg while slicing flying insects in mid-air. And before someone asks, yes, I did hit them. And yes, I do think that was incredibly stupid. :P

Had a little girl run into me and ram her tooth into my forehead when I was in 3rd grade.

Fell out of a tree. No major injuries due to the way I landed.

Stepped right on a rusty nail while I was helping my aunt move some old fencing. Went straight through my foot and I had to pull it out.

Stepped on a 1-inch piece of glass. Went deep into my big toe.

Needless to say I'm glad I have a high pain tolerance or I would have been crying a lot on some of these injuries.

When I was three (1997) I had a Brain Tumour caused by the roof of my mouth not forming properly. I had a two major surgical operations they performed. I grew up spending a lot of time in hospitals. However this lead to a positive path, as this is where I developed my love and enjoyment of Gaming on the PS1. 16 years later I am leaving college and going to University in September, composing for Animation and Game projects. While I am left with a noticeable scar, and slight difficulties, I am fortunate to have such a great life, doing what I love.

When I was in elementary school, I fell and hit my chin squarely on the edge of a table in the lunch room.  I had to get several stitches, but it didn't leave a scar.

I've had my finger slammed in doors a couple of times.  Thankfully, I never lost my fingernails, but the skin underneath bruised nastily, turning black and brown for a while.

I had to get a tooth pulled not because of poor dental hygiene, but because it was so far out of alignment that not even braces could move it into place.  I don't miss it, since my teeth are all nice and straight now, but I didn't particularly like having to spit out mouthfuls of blood for a few days, nor did I appreciate a big, wet scab in my mouth keeping my tongue company for well over a week.

1:when I was three I was on my dads sholders and then something havvend then I was flying to a glass cup and hit my for head and was bleeding everywhere

2:last year my finger got smashed in a small gate and then I got a big cut in it and at the hospital when

they put the numbing injection i saw the fluid come out of my cut, then I also had to wait for my old finger nail to 

grow off

I just remembered that my big toe had to be operated, due to a toe nail sinking in to deep into the flesh. Usually you get some anesthesia and they just cut your toe nail and pull it out, but mine sunk in so deep that they had to cut out some of my flesh. It wasn't much, but I've still got the scar, and it will stay there for ever.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.