Footage of URA Zelda Trailers on YouTube

_MarcMadness_

I'm going to be that guy:

don't count on it, any time soon at least.

Yes, I know it's stupid (like, very stupid).

They should have been out a while ago while the wound was fresh, but now that it's sealed, expect it to be reopened upon release in the future. 

(I'm sorry, Shadow, but you can't honestly expect what little URA fans are left to react positively to an incredibly late release of something they were promised in the form of a mod, then after cancelation, in the form of files) 

And I have absolutely zero regrets making this post. Because it's true.

Mind you, I'm not trying to start shit.

I'm just speaking my mind on the whole thing, and I most certainly am allowed to.

• Like 6

I'm going to be that guy:

don't count on it, any time soon at least.

Yes, I know it's stupid (like, very stupid).

They should have been out a while ago while the wound was fresh, but now that it's sealed, expect it to be reopened upon release in the future.

(I'm sorry, Shadow, but you can't honestly expect what little URA fans are left to react positively to an incredibly late release of something they were promised in the form of a mod, then after cancelation, in the form of files)

And I have absolutely zero regrets making this post. Because it's true.

Mind you, I'm not trying to start shit.

I'm just speaking my mind on the whole thing, and I most certainly am allowed to.

I'd actually say I agree with this sentiment. It's astounding to me how this whole URA thing is still a mess.
  • Like 5

Yes, we know this. We just want to know when something that was promised multiple times is finally coming out (the "opening old wounds" thing if it releases too early is a moot point, considering the exact opposite would have happened, and it can't possibly take so, so long to catalogue everything that was done for URA [unless no effort was made to do so at all during all this time]... not that much was done on the modification at all), is all.

• Like 3

• 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...

I found this music awhile ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtOMZfhG3Zc

This music may have been used in the triforce video on zeth's archived youtube.

http://web.archive.org/web/20120826092631/http://www.youtube.com/user/ZethN64/videos

Can anyone confirm this??

I have that music on my soundcloud.

https://soundcloud.com/riguel-husky/the-triforce-reveals-itself

Also I can't remember if it was used in the Triforce video or not as I don't have the original video anymore and I don't remember in general. lol

I have that music on my soundcloud.

https://soundcloud.com/riguel-husky/the-triforce-reveals-itself

Also I can't remember if it was used in the Triforce video or not as I don't have the original video anymore and I don't remember in general. lol

I don't suppose you have the "Zeth Battle" song?(I believe that was the name of it) Anyway, that song was epic. Sadly, I accidentally deleted it a few months ago.

@ Out of curiosity, would you happen to still have the original Marsh Palace theme that Nitroflasher had made, before we transitioned to Palace of Thunder? It seems to be the only one I'm missing, because it was kinda... scrapped

Yes, I still have it, I have all renditions of everything Dominic did as well as couple other people.

I'm gonna go ahead and be that guy.Takuhi, you mentioned there will not be a pack last year. Would it be alright if we could have a reason for that? My guess would be that you guys are too busy, or you can't find the parts anymore. Whatever the answer, I'm happy to accept it, but it would be really interesting to see the work that the team lovingly put in!

No hard feelings, and sorry for bringing this up if it's an issue.

Also just wanna add that all the Ura music has always been great, and all the composers did a great job of getting the feel of a zelda game and creating something new! :D

I'm gonna go ahead and be that guy.Takuhi, you mentioned there will not be a pack last year. Would it be alright if we could have a reason for that? My guess would be that you guys are too busy, or you can't find the parts anymore. Whatever the answer, I'm happy to accept it, but it would be really interesting to see the work that the team lovingly put in!

No hard feelings, and sorry for bringing this up if it's an issue.

Also just wanna add that all the Ura music has always been great, and all the composers did a great job of getting the feel of a zelda game and creating something new! :D

Just had to be that guy huh? lol jk its all good! I'm sure you are asking what others have had on their mind as well. We won't be releasing the files, not because Shadowfire and I don't want to release it. Actually its quiet the opposite, we want to release it so badly that we are restarting the project, though under a different title and team while reworking a lot of the kinks/problems that plagued the project. With that, is all I can say on the matter at this time. :)

• Like 2

Heheh, it would have cropped up some time or another ^.^

And that's pretty cool, nice to see that it will be under a new name and can be treated as its own new thing, and I hope it goes well! I'm guessing the target is gonna be a little more reachable this time around then?

Either way, good luck, it's always great to see new projects!  :D

Honestly, going under a new name is a pretty big deal and definitely a step in the right direction. No matter how great the project was, in my opinion it really shouldn't have been called Ura. It had progressed to something far beyond a fan speculation of what Ura would have been. Let's hope it sees completion this time around, and maybe it will, especially if there is someone present who truly fits the title of a project leader/manager.

I should probably point out that it's my fault that Takuhi decided to restart the project. =P I was showing him some videos on YouTube of someone who replicated the Palace of Ice entrance based on the video that is on the official GCN channel. We then started reminiscing about the project, and that's when he decided to restart it. Once again, I'll be working on the text, and we're gonna be doing a few things different with it. I won't provide too much information at this time, because it's a matter of working out the full scenario.

Honestly, going under a new name is a pretty big deal and definitely a step in the right direction. No matter how great the project was, in my opinion it really shouldn't have been called Ura. It had progressed to something far beyond a fan speculation of what Ura would have been. Let's hope it sees completion this time around, and maybe it will, especially if there is someone present who truly fits the title of a project leader/manager.

It was the community's decision at the time to expand upon what "Ura" was, which I do agree it should of been called something different at that time instead of retaining the Ura name. Also there was nothing wrong with how I managed the project, I was the one who organized the team tasks, worked with each of the members on their assignments, giving help anytime they needed it as well as being understanding when their RL situations came up. The Palace of Ice, Palace of Darkness, Palace of Wind, The Temple of Light in my old videos was all my work, the new Castle town that everyone saw was a combination work of both Arcaith who was modeling it and me who made the textures and helped with its design/placement. I was not just sitting there idling while others worked. My only problem as the project's leader was making the mistake of allowing Spire on the team which caused 90% of the conflicts and trusting Ura's programmer's decision whether certain content was added or not. All she told me was yes instead of telling me where our limits were and being honest. The project itself had become too big and complicated then I even wanted it to be, which again was Spire's fault. Any time we tried to set anything in stone, Spire was over-complicating it or challenging it the next day which stunted the progress of the project. I do apologize for going on a rant but after dealing with hatred focused on me when infact I was NOT the cause of the project's downfall has always rubbed me the wrong way.