Footage of URA Zelda Trailers on YouTube

_MarcMadness_

Zeth isn't coming back after what he has done on this site over the years. Yes, he may reappear on the internet one day and restart the project, but I can tell you with the utmost certainty that that will likely not be happening. But hey, anything is possible, but be ready to have your parade pissed on very quickly.

• Like 1

shadowfire zeth said that the project is cancelled for now, so does that mean zeth will come back and finish the project

He said that so he could maintain minimum injury to his ego. Unless he figures out how to do it ALL by himself, he's gonna have a hard time convincing someone to join him again.

I'm putting firm belief in him not returning.

• Like 1

I´m sorry if this is offensive but I personally don´t want him back. They made me feel like a really bad person after that ultra mega rant. I´m not a bad person, I just hate being tricked and betrayed.

There isn't any talk of him coming back. No need to worry. :/

are you updating the pack with the ura leaks Shadowfire

I will be. I just need to document what I can. Surprisingly, there is more than I originally anticipated. I will probably be making one or two more videos, and then grabbing the rest as screenies. I will also be providing information on various things that I know, including story, characters, locations, and even savestates that I don't think were released to the public.

By the way is there a new ura team or is it completely over?

The official URA Team is disbanded, though we're all still here. The "new" URA team are those who want to try and continue the project, in spite of what happened. They are not affiliated with us in any way.