That's too Dangerous!

CorruptedMoon

Now I'm pretty sure I made this before but it died soooooo let's try again! It's pretty easy, all you do is this;

A: I'm going to read a book.

B: That's too dangerous! What if you get a paper cut and bleed to death? I'm going to eat an apple.

C: That's too dangerous! What if the seeds grow in your stomach?

ect, ect. Okay? I'll start.

I'm going to watch Harry Potter.

That's too dangerous! You'll die from horrible digestion problems as your body fails to process the massive amount of wood, glass, plastic, metal, and people that comprise the Icecream Bar.

I'm going to climb into my butthole.

• Like 1

That's too dangerous! Then the parachute you DIDN'T use will assume you didn't use it because it wasn't good enough, become emotionally unstable, and commit suicide. This will cause an uprising in the parachute race, in which they'll break the 100 year treaty with the humans, and destroy us all with their superior technology.

I want to stick out my tongue and touch my nose!

• Like 2

That's too dangerous! You'll upset the balance of the universe, wherein a paradox is fabricated in the pure chaos of imbalance, causing all that was and all that ever shall be to be consumed in a fathomless dark singularity, forging an eternal prison of nonexistence where nary a particle may be born.

I'll make some delicious banana bread in a toaster.

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.