Voyager of Time [COMPLETE]

giadrosich

Not really. Do you know how to access the Debug Menu? You by pressing... I want to say L in the Start menu will lead you to the Debug Menu and where you see a bunch of 00's (with maybe a couple of 1's) that should be the Medallions, just mess with that until you get the Light Medallion. It's not very difficult.

Not really. Do you know how to access the Debug Menu? You by pressing... I want to say L in the Start menu will lead you to the Debug Menu and where you see a bunch of 00's (with maybe a couple of 1's) that should be the Medallions, just mess with that until you get the Light Medallion. It's not very difficult.

I think I got rid of that option. But I also tried to get rid of skipping cutscenes, so it might still work.

Do Navi-Dive, Deku Tree Wrong Warp, Bottle Adventure, Superslide, BOTW Early all that jazz still work?

I feel like routing this game.

Also, on the pre-patched rom that you can download, the ROM doesn't work. It says emulating but it all it shows is a black screen.

I have used the following emulators:

Project64 1.6

Project64 1.7.0.49

Mupen64 0.5.1

Nemu08

1964_11

Do Navi-Dive, Deku Tree Wrong Warp, Bottle Adventure, Superslide, BOTW Early all that jazz still work?

I feel like routing this game.

I can confirm that ganondoor works and thus probably all other wrong warps and medallion cs skips do as well. As far as routing is concerned at least for any% there aren't any major surprises, biggest change comes in getting the bottle, it appears the fastest way to get it is from llr instead.Unfortunately I don't think I will have enough time to mess around with all the other dungeons yet :(Awesome mod though Giadrosich, having a lot of fun both playing with the natural route and the unnatural ones :D

• 1 month later...

Is it noew possible to get the hidden Item the Trifforce in this Version? Or does it even not exist?

And please can some one explain, why the URA Project is cancelled? I Even didn't understand it,although i read the topic?

Is it noew possible to get the hidden Item the Trifforce in this Version? Or does it even not exist?

And please can some one explain, why the URA Project is cancelled? I Even didn't understand it,although i read the topic

No, it's not possible.

And you're kinda late. Zeth started drama and lets leave it at that. I apologize if I came across as rude. :x

And please can some one explain, why the URA Project is cancelled? I Even didn't understand it,although i read the topic?

Lolwut?

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Umm... I think it was Yoohoo, but wateva. Everybody I know wonders that. Great Mod btw, except it was kinda hard to find the sword. The hole, as well as other 2d objects on the ground, glich up a lot and seem like there's nothing there. But, by looking at it closer, I was able to find it.

(After checking.)

Ok, so it's yahoo, but maybe it was a typo or she was having fun or something. Why would Nintendo put Yahoo! in OOT? The world is strange... :/

Umm... I think it was Yoohoo, but wateva. Everybody I know wonders that. Great Mod btw, except it was kinda hard to find the sword. The hole, as well as other 2d objects on the ground, glich up a lot and seem like there's nothing there. But, by looking at it closer, I was able to find it.

(After checking.)

Ok, so it's yahoo, but maybe it was a typo or she was having fun or something. Why would Nintendo put Yahoo! in OOT? The world is strange... :/

Because "Yahoo" has always been onomatopoeia. It's just a sound people have used for a long, long time to get others attention and/or say hi. It by no means actually references the search engine. It's just a clever joke that giardosich made her say "Google" this time around. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.