Voyager of Time [COMPLETE]

giadrosich

Same thing as Heavy, crashed just as I'm making out the silhouette of a pack of dogs surrounding some poor guard. Hadn't saved at all either, heads up if you read this. Other than that everything's good on the Everdrive and Nemu for me.

While using Nemu64, the ROM plays sound, but loads no video, and I receive the message Error: too many commands executed. Stopping dlist processing at the bottom of the emulator.

Did we find a solution for this one yet?  I'm getting this as well on nemu64.And don't worry, giadrosich.  You put enough effort into this.  If some people can get it working, everyone will eventually find a way.  :)

I'm having this problem too. I was really hoping to get this going and stream it on twitch.tv :/

I've used Nemu64 and P64 1.7, neither work. Nemu64 I get sound but no video, P64 I get absolutely nothing.

I don't know anything about hacking and I don't know if this is something giadosrich would like (and I would like to hear what you have to say, giadosrich), how easy would it be for a hacker/modder to make edits to this mod from just what we were given?At first I was thinking a more experienced hacker might be able to fix some of the issues with the mod, really polish it, but it sounds like some of the edits you made were so fantastic, I wonder what would happen if it was added to even MORE.  It might clash with your original vision but the possibilities are endless here.  Like, if you edited text and object placement, what if someone else could actually add full rooms or edit objects?

I got it to work on Project 64 with the clean rom with no issues. When I patched it myself however, I got the loop error, Perhaps there is an edited version of ZELOOTMA floating around that is causing shit to crash

I got it to work on Project 64 with the clean rom with no issues. When I patched it myself however, I got the loop error, Perhaps there is an edited version of ZELOOTMA floating around that is causing shit to crash

It's because of the CRC. Download the pre-patched ROM (it already has the CRC fixed).

People who are getting black screens in Nemu, you either aren't enabling the expansion pack (8 MB of RAM) or it's a plugin issue. Download this version of nemu: http://spinout182.com/ar/nemu64.zip

People who are getting black screens in Nemu, you either aren't enabling the expansion pack (8 MB of RAM) or it's a plugin issue. Download this version of nemu: http://spinout182.com/ar/nemu64.zip

Could you expand on this a bit?  I'm using that version of nemu64 you linked, and the CRC Voyager.  How do you enable the expansion pack?  How might I fix a plugin issue?  I'm essentially a three year old when it comes to this stuff...

EDIT: I found the settings, and I do have the expansion pack enabled.  In fact, if I put it on 4MB, I immediately get an error as soon as I run the rom, so it's not that.

Underneith the expansion pack setting I found the graphical plugin setting, but only have one option.  Is there something I should download?

I remember on the URA Zelda's Website (which is now removed D:) Zeth posted that him and the rest of the team were working on a mini mod. Is this what he was talking about? 

No, this is giaosrich and her (husband?).  Zeth had nothing to do with this, and I doubt that mini-mod is going to be released at all.  There is like an 80% chance in my mind that a mini-mod never actually existed and it was just vaporware that was going to keep getting pushed back forever just like everything else Ura.

Yeah, I posted about that stalchild glitch, we're not sure what causes that....just ignore it and enjoy the derpiness.

Download my folder of Nemu, Canada, it'll have the option for rice plugin which usually works really well: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?8leuy3ruytu2rxi

And yeah, this is not the mini mod, I'd appreciate any drama/accusations from URA staying out of this thread.

The Stalchild glitch I believe occurs when there's too much on a map and the game can't destroy them properly (either that or they vanish immediately,) I am pretty sure that the blasted away portion happens when they are hit and lose a body part, but there's so much on the field already that the game doesn't expend the resources for the body part loss and thus flings them into a wall.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.