Voyager of Time [COMPLETE]

giadrosich

On a side note, I'm getting stuck in that endless loop problem whenever I boot up the rom. I have all the correct settings to use the debug rom, though. Any ideas on this one? Today is just not my lucky day...

You have to fix the ROM CRC for PJ64 and some other emulators, I would imagine ;) Look up rn64crc.exe

Well, that's okay. I guess since URA's dead for now, VOT is the only badass Zelda hack I have to look forward to, so as long as the music ends up coming at some point, it's fine.

As bad-ass as VoT is, I think you really should look BEYOND the official projects section, and head over to community projects as well. -_-

Anyways, gia(can I call you that? I'm calling you that), looking forward to VoT!

Sent from my cell phone, because ancient satellites from across the cosmic web are lame.

Well I never got Zelda's Birthday to work on the ED64 either so don't feel bad. I don't know if you have to do something to make it work, I haven't been able to find any info on getting hacks to work on flash carts, but if anyone reads this that knows how to get this or Zelda's b-day to work on a flash cart please let me know.

*edit*

Also, why does Saria advocate google?

Not sure, I've never used Mupen. In the readme I have everything my tester said he used for it and what settings. If it doesn't get working, I'm sorry. :/

I will be doing a co-op Let's Play with a friend who's not play Master Quest before, so it should be fun. I'm doing it for the folks who aren't able to play it. There are quite a number of people who want to LP it too.

Anyone try 1964 yet? I haven't gotten any loop errors but I can't get the game to render.  It's probably something to do with the ROM settings.  I've tried copying over what I could based on the PJ64 ones but 1964 uses some different terminology and I'm pretty much using a guess, test, and revise method now.

@Setzer Everything works great on Nemu08 for me, even on my dad's admittedly less bad-ass pc. You sure your setting's were all set up right? I think (just my humble opinion) Nemu is your best bet.

*edit*

oh, didn't know you tried that already sorry. good luck.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.