Voyager of Time [COMPLETE]

giadrosich

There's no tutorial needed for that, it's really easy:

Step one: Download PPD-O-Matic and run it.

Step two: Choose the debug rom as the ISO.

Step three: Choose the Patchfile as the patch.

Step four: Click on apply

Step five: Close the program once it's done patching (you do NOT need to burn it onto a CD), and voíla, you can play the game.

Sorry for lack of updates, I should be getting a trailer together to show off some new footage. Trying to avoid as much as possible spoiling dungeons though--I'm sure you guys understand.

I do need someone to help out with a simple thing. I need someone to make an up-c button with the name Tael on it instead of Navi. This would be much appreciated. My computer actually won't do the correct thing with how I've been taught to do textures (thus I had to get sang to do it for me). So I need someone to put it together so I can put it into the ROM. Much appreciated. Let me know either on the thread or in a PM. You will get credit of course.

I do need someone to help out with a simple thing. I need someone to make an up-c button with the name Tael on it instead of Navi. This would be much appreciated

I can make the C button texture for you. but I dont know how to make a ".ppf" out of the rom once I'm done.

• Like 1

Yeah, that's a good tool to use, here's simple instructions on how to use it:

Make a file name for the ppf by clicking the folder next to PPF File (output). (this is what you name your patch to)

Go down to original file and put in the untouched rom.

Go to patched file and put in the modified rom.

Hit create ppf patch.

Thanks, I do appreciate it!

Progress is good, I took about a week off from it due to trying to get some other things done. I've been trying to get a job at this one place, so hopefully that'll go through. I wish I could show more, but I really don't want to spoil from this point on. :) I'm also having some people take a look at it in it's current state, and awaiting feedback on that to see if I need to change anything major route-wise. So no worries, it's being worked on.

• Like 1

Glad you guys like, I'm struggling to not show off dungeon stuff, but a few things didn't hurt.

(off topic-most of those subbed from my husband's channel, bikdiponabus, he's almost hit 15,000, so most credit goes to him getting me that many, otherwise I wouldn't probably have any at all.)

• Like 1

New trailer revealing some storyline development.

Wow just wow.

One question may be a stupid one but have you talked about the story of this mod?  I looked on you project site and didn´t find anything so thats why i ask.  :D

Wow just wow.

One question may be a stupid one but have you talked about the story of this mod?  I looked on you project site and didn´t find anything so thats why i ask.  :D

I'm being VERY hush-hush on the story, I don't want to reveal a thing. In the new trailer I kind of give a tiny glimpse of what the story is going to be, but I really don't want to spoil it, because the main meat of this mod is the story itself.

Off topic @Cosecant Yep, we met through TVtropes of all places and he invited me to co-commentate on his Majora's Mask LP, and it grew from there. Two years later, we got married. :)

I'm being VERY hush-hush on the story, I don't want to reveal a thing. In the new trailer I kind of give a tiny glimpse of what the story is going to be, but I really don't want to spoil it, because the main meat of this mod is the story itself.

Off topic @Cosecant Yep, we met through TVtropes of all places and he invited me to co-commentate on his Majora's Mask LP, and it grew from there. Two years later, we got married. :)

I see i see looking forward to it. 

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to let people know that the game is in severe testing mode right now and I've gotten a lot of feedback from my testers, so I'm fixing some unforeseen problems that have risen up. The game is nearing the end stages though, text-wise and dungeon-wise. There aren't as many dungeon changes as I'd want to do, but as I've said many times before, that is a bit beyond the skills I have at the moment.

The new route is completely nailed down though and looks to be an interesting one that deviates nicely from the original, so it'll be like going through OOT the very first time and not knowing where to go (for the most part). That's what I'm aiming for anyway! *grin*

I plan to have a finalized game trailer out for the 28th, which will be a combination of showing off gameplay as well as a guide on how to set it up when it does come out on May 1st, that way people who don't use Nemu64 will be able to play it. Nemu is the preferred emulator--I myself have done no testing on PJ64, so apologies to the PJ64 community for that.

We're going to release on time for May 1st though, I refuse to push back the date, so it's going to be a very busy rest of the month for me. Just wanted to give you an update and let you know what was going on behind the scenes.

• Like 6

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.