Zelda OoT Mod Preview (No Title - W.I.P)

JeDDyD

Going to play it a little later tonight, it looks awesome from what I seen.

Edited:

It's not N64 compatible for some reason. Probably the textures you used. Idk, I'm not experienced in making custom maps, I doubt it was SceneNavi either, though it could be.

There could be a couple of bad pointers in the file, that's most likely what's causing it. It wouldn't be texture related, otherwise the textures wouldn't display properly. I'll take a look at the pointers in a patched ROM and see what I can find. The CRC might also need recalculating.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe it'll be the Triforce! :D *shot*

I bet it's part of the level geometry

I have to say wow!  I know in the actual game this kind of stuff was simulated by just having one big texture for the contents of the entire shelf

It does look like a quite small room though, so that's good :)

Your 3D modelling skills are absolutely phenomenal. It's not too detailed as to look out of place... everything looks as if it belongs in OoT. Seriously, great job with what you have done so far.

Well to be fair, I didn't actually model the kitchenware (or kitchen bench/bed myself, though I did create the drawers/bookshelf/potted plant myself from scratch). I imported the models from Wind Waker - Link's House into SO, re-sized and re-textured them and made slight edits to cut down the polygon count.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.