Oh god. My sides.

Conker

http://kotaku.com/5991151/breaking-girls-play-video-games-local-news-discovers?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=pulsenews

What a weird phenomenon, this. The media should be very proud of itself for making such a monumental discovery!

/me goes to sleep now

Sent from my cell phone, because ancient satellites from across the cosmic web are lame.

• Like 1

The German TV channel "RTL" once called gamers (this was during Gamescom time by the way) in one of their shows sweaty, stinking, fat freaks, it pissed a whole lot of gamers off so bad that they send an a**load of hate mail and death letters. In the end, the channel had to apologize to all the gamers out there in the world.

That channel doesn't respect anything at all, but I didn't really get mad them since their a gigantic pack of disrespectful dumbasses that nobody takes serious anyway.

@AnimatixReels Yeah and I missed out on all my good shows. We got t.v back and it was like, "Here Is The Finale", and I was like "whaaa", and seen what happened before I got to watch previous episodes. Anyway, girls were playing games since they first came out with a game. Like Pac-Man, it was really made for girls to play because girls would think the ghosts were cute and that came out in what..the 80s?  Games weren't really made for any gender, I mean that's like saying "Guys Can Cook?! WOW!" 

*sarcasm alert*

Well, duh, females don't exist online. Or take an interest in anything but Cooking Mama and Baby games. That's what companies want you to believe anyway.

I think the "shocking" part of women playing video games is because of the portrayal of women in some games. Jiggle physics, half-nakedness, things of that sort. It's only fair it should go both ways, really. Where's the giant crotch physics alongside the giant breast physics? Are there games with guys dressed only in speedos? I shudder at the thought.

Side note--did anyone notice the added jiggle to Twinrova in OOT3D?

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.