YOUR OPINION: Malon or Ruto?

Samurai

Completely out of character time. As in, no godly Popo references.

I prefer Malon simply because It's what Link would probably gravitate to more. His only other choices in Ocarina of Time are a ninja girl who got captured in three seconds, and a frog girl. Tell me, wouldn't YOU get irritated at saving her after she's been helping YOU? You'd be like, 'WHAT THE HELL! YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO SAVE YOURSELF!'. On the OTHER hand, who here would like to walk out, find a swamp, make out with a frog, and go meet your parents? Link would be more comfortable around Malon because she gave him a companion and two friends when up to that point, Link had been completely alone. Ruto gives you a gemstone that ends up ruining the world. Zelda teaches you songs that lead you to effing reset the entire world.

Completely out of character time. As in, no godly Popo references..

Yeah, about that... can you stop doing them for good? There's only so much the same repetitive character role-played over and over on a daily basis can remain tolerable. I mean, no dick-baggery intended; just being honest here.

Anyways, I'm still reluctantly on Team Ruto, though Team Midna is where I belong.

Sent from my cell phone, because ancient satellites from across the cosmic web are lame.

Would this be in my eyes or Link's eyes? Because if it's in my eyes, totally Malon, omfg she's so adorable. ;~; I want to hug her forever.

In Link's eyes I think Malon also, mainly because her and Link were both raised in a much more rural and... I dunno the word. Earthy? Dirty? Rustic? sort of way. Other than Malon going to the city with Talon to deliver milk, she's a country girl. Link is sort of a country boy I suppose, due to him being raised away from town and whatnot. Not to mention Ruto said in the game after the Water Temple that she couldn't give Link her love due to her becoming a Sage.

EDIT: Also, this. (WARNING: MATURE CONTENT) http://th05.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/f/2011/275/6/d/malon___lon_lon_sweetheart_by_studiocutepet-d4bmzwl.jpg

• Like 1

Posted Image

Honestly, I couldn't imagine this. I mean, Just look at poor Link, he's trip-pen.

In that kinda situation, I might just go with Ruto

I love how it says, "-hug-" like I don't know what a freakin' hug looks like.

With the power of love, Ruto may become human yet!! :D Yeah!!

All joking aside, I was thinking of giving her a human form; she's a freakin' Sage. She's magical. She can do awesome stuff.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.