YOUR OPINION: Malon or Ruto?

Samurai

If I were Link, I wouldn't date neither of them. Malon calls him a fairy boy, Ruto bosses him around. 

You know what? This reminds me of high school, although I never actually went to a real high school,( cuz I was home schooled since 5th grade.) 

Zelda is the pretty blonde who is popular. Ruto is the rebellious girl who everyone is scared of. Saria is the sweet girl who everyone wants to be friends with. And Malon is kind of unknown, except when she brings the milk for everyone. She needs to make herself known. She has to let everyone know her talents. :)

If I had to marry one of them I guess it would be the Skyward Sword version.... Or maybe The Ocarina of Time version. 

I would get in trouble if i married the Wind Waker version because she looks like she's about ten, haha 

'A Link to the Past' Zelda has that shy sexy thing going on too.... It's a hard decision.  

• Like 2

Guys, can we please stop talking about sex its makin me sick...  <_<

why does Link put up with these problems ...Posted Image

1: He scores big time.

2: He scores; after talking to her, Link convinces her that she is beautiful and perfect in every way, even if she is shy and has low self-esteem.

3: He also scores; this is a very hot one, guys. Zelda will never admit she loves Link and even after she says, "I hate you, stupid" after every make-out session, we all know she's lying and has a soft side underneath all of that "bad girl" attitude.

4: Friendzone. Severe friendzone. A moment of silence for Link, our main man in the friendzone. Also, Ganondorf is right behind Link.

5: He scores, and she loves him; she's just high as hell and tripping balls.

6: He's been scoring for a long time; Zelda just thought it was only for pleasure.

• Like 1

I really want to know why Zeldas personality changes with every second game she appears in but Links almost dosen´t change at all...

Twilight Princess actually kind of starts the character development for him. He starts out as this farmer kid who just goes to save the kids who has been captured, to becoming this huge Hero that has to save Hyrule. You can see him grow into his own with Midna--who also has nice character development.

As for Skyward Sword, that Link is the most happy-go-lucky I've seen. In the pictures of Skyward Sword, he's always got this big ol' grin on his face. And he becomes more heroic when Impa berates him for being "late" and "useless" for Zelda.

Wind Waker also starts out wanting to save his sister and ends up saving Hyrule.

Majora's Mask...just look at that game. The entire game is character development.

OOT, yes, he doesn't have much personality (I'm trying to fix that with my own mod), but it was first 3d one, so they were still probably a bit unsure what they could do in regards to Link's personality.

• Like 2

Twilight Princess actually kind of starts the character development for him. He starts out as this farmer kid who just goes to save the kids who has been captured, to becoming this huge Hero that has to save Hyrule. You can see him grow into his own with Midna--who also has nice character development.

As for Skyward Sword, that Link is the most happy-go-lucky I've seen. In the pictures of Skyward Sword, he's always got this big ol' grin on his face. And he becomes more heroic when Impa berates him for being "late" and "useless" for Zelda.

Wind Waker also starts out wanting to save his sister and ends up saving Hyrule.

Majora's Mask...just look at that game. The entire game is character development.

OOT, yes, he doesn't have much personality (I'm trying to fix that with my own mod), but it was first 3d one, so they were still probably a bit unsure what they could do in regards to Link's personality.

Nintendo always put effort into "hollowing out" Link so that the player can "fill his Kokiri boots." They even said as much, saying that "Link's thoughts are the player's thoughts."

• 5 weeks later...

Lol it's funny because vagina.

But yeah, Malon. Mostly because she's hot, has hair, and doesn't have an alien head. Then again... Ruto is always NAKED. But she still has that... Alien head... Plus I don't think fish procreate like mammals do. Fish do some type of external egg fertilizing thing.

zora rapist

Posted Image

lol. If it were Cremia, I'd choose her since she has a well developed character and a sense of humor; but Malon vs Ruto would have to be Ruto. Despite being a fish, she reminds me of Midna

• Like 1

I've never liked any of the Zeldas. They always bothered me. I mean, they were all, (and excuse me when I say this) cardboard. They had no serious emotion ('cept SS Zelda). I hope in the next Zelda game, Zelda has more character.

LOL. Either you're trolling, or gtfo XD

MM was the darkest, saddest, most emotional game in the entire series, even to this day.

Seriously, though, I'm assuming your first Zelda was SS, in which case, I weep for your lost soul. You never got a glimpse of just what a Zelda game is, and you are forever doomed to look at it from a closeminded perspective...No offense, I enjoyed playing SS, it was a great game, but in my opinion it was just not a Zelda game. There are just too many numerous details that aren't canon to the entire series and things that are generally out place.

MM was the darkest, saddest, most emotional game in the entire series, even to this day.

Seriously, though, I'm assuming your first Zelda was SS, in which case, I weep for your lost soul. You never got a glimpse of just what a Zelda game is, and you are forever doomed to look at it from a closeminded perspective...No offense, I enjoyed playing SS, it was a great game, but in my opinion it was just not a Zelda game. There are just too many numerous details that aren't canon to the entire series and things that are generally out place.

...erm, this is about the Zelda characters in each of the Zelda games, not the games themselves?

And while on the subject, I didn't like SS as a game - in fact I'm far from even finishing it - but I do like the Zelda in it.

Posted Image

I'm pretty sure That 1001st Person was refering to Zelda the character, throughout the Zelda series, not the games themselves. In fact, as Zelda doesn't appear in MM, That 1001st Person can't possibly be insulting it.

...erm, this is about the Zelda characters in each of the Zelda games, not the games themselves?

And while on the subject, I didn't like SS as a game - in fact I'm far from even finishing it - but I do like the Zelda in it.

ohp! I assumed he meant the series as a whole rather than the character...guess it does make more sense if he was talking about Zelda as in the princess...sorry bro, mybad  :unsure:

on that note, I agree, the SS Zelda was a lot better than all the others. the only other good Zelda was the ST Zelda; which is yet another 'Zelda' game that while I enjoyed it as a game, I refuse to acknowledge it as a canon part of the Zelda series.

my favorite character in the series is Midna because you actually bond with her. she's essential to the story, you tackle obstacles as a team (not just her pointing out the obvious), you both save each others lives, and generally you go from wanting to snap her neck with your bare teeth at the beginning of the game to being a bawling mess at the end of the game cuz she leaves link behind,   ;_;

second to her would be SS Zelda, though I really wish she would've been more involved somehow. I mean, it just takes way to fkn long to get her back >_>

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.