Twilight Memories

Shadow Fire

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Umbra gave a pleased smile, before taking Dusk's hand in his. However, he let go once he noticed something nearby. Walking towards it, he knelt down and gave a small chuckle.

"Well... what do we have here? A crystal containing the dark power I was cursed with? Midna, I think you'd better take this. If I touch it, I'll return to a wolf again..."

Suddenly, a devilish grin came to his lips.

"Wait... this can be an advantage... and since Zant was kind enough to give us this... gift... we should make good use of it, no?"

Dusk had a little grin... it was rather interesting to imagine Umbra returning to the form of a wolf. Not that he was complaining, he rather enjoyed the feeling of being a wolf.

Midna gave a little nod, as he brought it into her possession.

"Of course. Just tell me when you want to be a wolf, and we'll take care of that. And I can warp us to other areas when you are like that as well."

"Glad you are willing to help more, Midna." Dusk chuckled, no real heat in his words.

Midna stuck her tongue out, before they went back towards the Ordon Woods.

The tanned male gave a wider smirk glancing to the side at Midna.

"It... disturbs you to see us, doesn't it, my dear? Especially since you know the true power we are capable of..."

Umbra's fangs showed, and he gave a soft snicker.

"Don't you worry yourself. We won't do anything that will threaten the precious balance of the worlds..."

His last words were spat out with contempt, and it was obvious he had a resentment towards the forces that kept the balance.

Midna raised an eyebrow, before she shook her head

"I know what you are capable of, and I know the things that you have gone through in the past. If it weren't for the fact that you were planning to help fix the Mirror of Twilight, and your young prince was planning to use his powers to give Diggs and Link their own bodies, I would be a lot more upset with your presence."

Dusk was knelt down in front of one of the young animals he found, seeming to have a small chat with it, before he gave a small nod, and the little thing scurried off towards the trees, as he turned back to look at the other two.

"We're heading for the Gerudo Desert."

Umbra blinked at Midna's words, before glancing down at the ground.

"Whatever you say..."

Hearing his beloved tell them of their next destination, the tanned male gave a thoughtful sound, placing a finger on his forehead in thought.

"The Mesa, huh? I wonder how we'll get there? There's no way we can teleport there yet. We'll have to think of..."

Suddenly, he smirked once more.

"I know what to do... I think we should return to the Lake..."

Once they had gotten over towards the part of the Faron Woods that held a portal they could use, Midna allowed Umbra to transform back into his wolf form so teleporting him could still work until a permanent solution was found where he could use his Twili powers once more.

And with the portal activated, they were soon sent back to the area close to Lake Hylia.

The wolf continued to stare up at his beloved, closing his eyes as he reverted back to his original form. Opening his eyes once more, he embraced his beloved from behind.

"Don't worry, love... we'll just get to the mirror, and reclaim our former glory. Then, we'll be out of there... and, well... whatever we please..."

• 1 month later...

As Umbra held his love's hand, soaring towards the Gerudo Mesa, he couldn't help but grin wider.

When we gain our true power once more, I cannot wait to fly at will.

Soon, the two began succumbing to gravity. As they approached the sand, the tanned boy braced, landing gracefully.

"Well, that was fun."

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.