Twilight Memories

Shadow Fire

• Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Umbra's eyes glowed with desire, his lips curling into a fanged grin.

"Very well, my prince... you shall have it."

The Twili closed his eyes, before opening them, his body beginning to shine with a dull aura. Fingers trailing down his lover's body, he let them rest at the older male's rear.

"This time... the entire world will feel our love for one another... and the gods will be able to do nary a thing about it."

• 4 weeks later...

Dusk groaned, giving a nod, as he was gripping against the younger's shoulders.

"Yeah... and that's exactly how I want it... Umbra..."

He leaned closer, as he bit against the other's lip, feeling a bit of blood dripping down his chin, as he licked gently against the spot.

Umbra gave a loud moan as he was bitten, then licked, his eyes narrowing in amusement.

"I've missed you..."

With those words, he slipped a finger inside his beloved. The hour of twilight was coming to pass, the sunset barely making it through the trees, surrounding the boys in a strange light.

"Look, love... the gods are watching... there's nothing they can do to prevent us from taking what's ours..."

He wiggled his finger inside his beloved, staring into his eyes, having a fanged grin on his lips.

"I'll... ah... be as... impatient as I want..."

Dusk moaned softly, his body trembling a bit as his lover's fingers pushed in deeper, as he gasped softly. It seems that Umbra had finally hit him in his sweet spot, since his ears had lowered, causing the earrings he wore to make small noises.

A loud moan had been hidden by the other's mouth, as his fingers dug into the other's skin, neither caring about the scratches and blood on each other skin since it just ignited more pleasure and bliss between the two of them, as he pushed his hips closer to Umbra's, allowing the friction to get more intense.

• 3 weeks later...

The dark-skinned boy let out another muffled growl, hands exploring his lover, his thrusts continuing. From within, he smirked, knowing Link was forced to watch.

Your love for Diggs is a continuation of my love for Dusk. If you want to know the secrets to getting Diggs to go wild, I suggest you watch closely.

Pulling away from the kiss he was sharing with his love, Umbra pushed his face to the nape of Dusk's neck, sinking his fangs in just as he gave a hard thrust, shivering as he knew he'd hit the other boy's sweet spot. Another soft growl was given.

"I love you, my Dusk... let your pleasure show it."

Umbra picked up his pace, fangs sinking in a little deeper, his tongue catching as much of the blood as he could, thrusting in and out of his beloved with reckless abandon. He felt himself getting close, and damned if he'd be denied his chance to finish.

Dusk... I'm going to...

The dark boy shuddered in pleasure with his next big thrust, releasing himself deep into the younger prince.

Dusk shuddered at the feeling of the thrusting deeply inside of him, as his head fell backwards.

He cried out loudly, as he felt himself release at the same time as the other had filled him up, as he was left panting softly, his ears lowered as soft breaths were escaping him.

Blood was covering both of them, Umbra feeling a little weaker from their lovemaking, but a smirk was on his face.

That, my descendant, is how you do it.

Link, from within, was speechless. Chuckling inwardly, Umbra looked into his love's eyes.

"My dear Dusk... did I satisfy you... my prince?"

• 5 weeks later...

"Why would you be scared of something like that, Umbra? After just finally being together again, you bring that up..."

He sighed, and wrapped his arms gently around his lover, allowing each other to squeeze tightly against each other's bodies.

"I won't let that happened... not again..."

• 1 month later...

Dusk nodded.

"Of course we will... never going to let the cycle or gods change that ever again..."

The two of them soon stood up after a while, changing back into the clothes they were wearing before.

"I believe our business to the Mirror of Twilight is next... once that's taken care of, I should have enough energy to help Link and Diggs gain their own forms."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.