Twilight Memories

Shadow Fire

As the wolf pressed onward, he stopped as the ground beneath him began to glow, before breaking apart. Several squares appeared, and suddenly, two giant statues began moving.

"We are guardians of this land..." their voices boomed. "Guide us to where we once stood. Only then can you enter the true Sacred Grove..."

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dusk was sitting against the stones, watching as his love was calculating exactly where he should jump in order to lead the statues back to the spot they were in before, as his gaze softened a bit.

I think I know how you feel now, Diggs... even when you are with your love, you have to sit aside and watch cause the gods don't recognize you as the hero of the goddesses... maybe we have another thing in common other than who we are in love with...

Umbra finally managed to get the guardians back to where they were supposed to be, glancing up at them as they stared down at him.

"Go now to the sacred place, beast..." they said in unison. "We yield passage to the Sacred Grove to you and the dark one."

The wolf glanced over at Dusk, wondering if he was okay.

"I'm fine... let's just go get the sword, and leave..."

He grumbled as they headed through the gate that the two guardians had been keeping them from at first.

Midna sighed softly, seeing the trouble visible in the other's eyes. Neither Dusk or Diggs were good at hiding their emotions in their eyes.

Umbra approached the sword, but as he got close, a strange power began to ebb from it. Suddenly, a bright light shot out of it, and he let out a pained snarl. The light brightened, unrelenting, before finally fading away. In the place of the wolf stood his human form, but his eyes were once again a deep blue. Link had been given control of his form once more. He cast a stare over at Dusk.

Link gave a slight grin, taking steps towards Dusk.

"You and I both know..." he began. "...the answer to that... But I know... I'm not meant to be. Just promise me that you'll find a way... A way to make Diggs and I able to have our own forms."

A thought crossed his mind and his grin widened.

"However..." he continued. "It would be nice for Diggs and I to have control. I'm sure he needs me now, as much as I need him."

Dusk stared at him, the pools of water blue gleaming at the orbs of blood, before they closed.

"Very well... make no mistake, I plan to get my own body, I'm not going to let my mother's actions cause me the life I want with my Umbra..."

Hey... get up...

A voice was slowly trying to draw the unconscious mind from his forced slumber, as the blue-green eyes was opening softly, finding the face that looked like his own in front of him, the blood eyes he remembered before the chains drew him into darkness shining underneath his hair.

Y...You... wh... what's going on...?

Be quiet... before I end up changing my mind... your Link wants to see you... so I'm going to release you. I'm a little pissed off that I have to give control back to you when I never got to spend any intimate time with Umbra, but it can't be helped... seeing as that stupid Master Sword woke his other persona back up...

I'm... not sure I understand... but... Link wants to see me.... right...?

...Yeah... so wake up and see him before I change my mind...

'Diggs could hear the other grumbling about still not having alone time completely with this Umbra he kept mentioning, but said nothing, as their foreheads were pressed together, the darkness that had swallowed him before seeming to be replaced by a burst of white-yellow light...

---

Midna was watching as she found the Twili's body had lost its balance for a moment, seeming to fall onto his butt, his hands pressed against the grass, as the eyes slowly opened once more, the blue-green orbs visible once more.

Link quickly sauntered over to his beloved, draping his arms around the older male.

"I'm glad I got to see you again. I asked Dusk to let me see you before they take back over. I'm not happy with it, but Umbra doesn't seem like a bad guy. He's even promised to find a way to seperate our forms."

The Ordonian leaned in and gave his beloved a gentle kiss.

Don't take too long, Link. I promised to give you some time with him... but I want to spend time with Dusk... to consume our passion.

Pulling away from his kiss, the younger male stared into Diggs' eyes.

"He wants us to relinquish control again. He... uh... wants to... have some intimacy with Dusk. Anyway, since I've seen Dusk, I figure it only fair that you get to see Umbra. I'll see you again soon, Diggsy. I love you."

Closing his eyes for a moment, Link slowly staggered to the side for a moment, before eyes were opened again, having once again returned to their alternate colour, his skin and hair darkening to indicate he was now Umbra again.

"So... you really do look almost exactly like him..."

Umbra grinned ominously. It wasn't a pleasant sight to behold.

"Really, now? How do you think Dusk and I felt. Sealed away for countless years. Finally transferred into the two of you. Finding each other once more."

With another grin, he placed a hand on Diggs' cheek.

"But you have my word. I will find a way to get you and Link separated."

Diggs sighed, as he closed his eyes, feeling another gently wrap around his shoulders, the warmth of another against his forehead, before feeling himself drifting off into darkness.

The color of the chestnut hair darkened a bit once more, before the other's eyes opened, showing off the blood red colour once more, as he looked up at Umbra, and wrapped his arms around him.

His eyes gleaming, Umbra moved his face to Dusk's neck, pressing gentle kisses to the flesh.

"You worry too much about her. Her cycle has ended. It's us now... and we will always be. Now..."

With a smirk, he playfully nipped at his love's neck.

"...you said something about never being able to have an intimate time with me... let's change that..."

He suddenly glanced over at Midna, grinning at her form.

"It's time... only this time, it's us... you'll need to get some distance... I have been told... I make a lot of noise."

Midna had a deep blush since all of Umbra's teasings was causing soft moans and jumps to run through the young prince's body.

"Alright alright, I get it, I'll... god dammit...!"

With that, the imp quickly disappeared into the shadows, leaving the dark skinned male hovering over his lover.

Umbra smirked, turning his attention back to his beloved, having successfully made Midna embarrassed.

"Do you remember... when this forest was new... and we were last here?"

The younger male gave a wider smirk, his eyes gleaming mischievously, not letting his love respond.

"Let me remind you..."

With a soft purr, he nipped at the prince's neck, flicking his tongue out over the flesh.

"Oooh... Umbra..."

The older moaned softly as he felt the other's teeth and tongue tracing over his neck. He had definitely missed being with him, and a while since the other was on top of him. He wrapped his arms gently around his shoulders, as his fingers slid into the other's hair, squeezing against the locks tightly.

Smirking wider, Umbra continued his treatments on his beloved.

I want to make you feel every bit of pleasure we were denied for so long.

Within his mind, he smirked at Link.

You... watch this... You and Diggs have been tame... it's time we taught you how it's done...

With a low growl, he sunk his teeth into Dusk's neck, before purring much like a kitten, tearing his beloved out of his clothes.

Without any regard for his clothes, Umbra simply began tearing them away from his body, giving soft growls into his love's ear.

"My prince... you will be moaning your love for me to the heavens and the dark. I may have always been your servant, but I have always dominated with our intimacy..."

With another purr, he flicked his tongue over the fresh, warm blood that was pooling on Dusk's neck, his own body radiating with his heat, pulsing with desire.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.