Absences

CorruptedMoon

Let's not make it into something it isn't, please. That happens far too often on this website.

I was just pointing out something that seems to be missing from the post now. That is all.

This message was sent from my iPhone. Everybody loves iPhones, even people who claim to hate iPhones.

Never said it was, but sending a PM is the best way to get in touch with the Admins if you have a question. 

• 4 months later...

I will be very busy soon, as I had a call for a job yesterday. They hired me immediately (skipping the interview), and I start working next Monday. I should be on at nights, and on the weekends, but I may not update as frequently. Sometimes I do, but when I get busy, I tend to rather relax after a working day and watch TV.

This isn't always the case, because sometimes I can get ideas too. But this is just to let everyone know my updates may not be very frequent.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I will have to break off again, college will be starting soon, and I will have some other major irl things to deal with. I also need to regain myself, focus on my health, etc... Although my project has more kinks and messes to smooth out from Nintendo's mess, I will have to halt until next summer. It will be my final year at the college, and it's a major project course. I also have many things to prepare and deal with. I will be dealing with life independently for a while, and modding while dealing with irl life is not going to mix well.

I will be back again next summer with more things to work on.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.