The GCN* MYSTERIOUS ONE

Axel

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*I run towards the opening ahead when I was suddenly stopped in my tracks by an overpowering voice*

:Voice: C-force it is I. The one you've called mysterious all of this time. I believe that you have something that belongs to me. Where is the pocket watch? As you should know by now. The watch broke with only 1 second remaining. I will repair it for you free of charge. :Voice:

"This isn't good! We've got to get that watch far into the future. Unless we can find a wise sage with knowledge of clockwork."

"I thought the world had already ended! It was only REALLY close to ending."

The white figure steps foreword "I am the survivor..." It said

Natsu blinked "the survivor of what?"

"The End. I sent a projection of myself from the future, to warn you" it said, pulling the white hood back, revealing Lilyhawk

"Hey... Your that girl... Didn't you die?" Natsu asked curiously

"No... I mearly passed out for about 5 hours... By the time I awoke, everything had been crushed! I had only bees saved by my last ultimate defense" Future Lilyhawk said sadly "please... Stop the mysterious one!!"

I went to spy on Dark Link to see if I can get any clues, but then he teleported next to me and then grabbed me by the neck, picking me up. Then the background shattered us into being back in the cave. 

"LIKED MY LITTLE SHOW I PUT UP FOR YOU?" said Dark Link transforming into his beast form while picking me up and choking me.

"Ugh...can't...breathe... *cough* YOU WON'T WIN! *cough* Even if I die... it won't benefit you in any way.... *cough*" I said while being choked.

"HAHA! You're right! Why am I even wasting my time trying to kill a useless person?" said the evil beast.

"No.. one.. calls... me... useless!" I said with growing rage. My eyes then flashed with light, my body became brighter with beams of light shooting in many directions. The evil beast let go of me, covering his eye from the bothering light. I then turned red and unleashed a fireball towards the beast and it hit him sending him back into the river. The beast jumped out of the river, then chased me across the cave. I ended up in a room where the door closed behind me. And I saw a new sword in its pedestal. 

Natsu blinked "wh-who... How do we kill him"

Lilyhawk looked at him desperately "his weakness is-"

Before she could finish, the cavern shook, and began to capsize. Natsu encased his body in flames, keeping his body from harm.

When the smoke cleared, Natsu saw NoSkinnedKoopa laying unconscious atop the rocks. Natsu approached him, and from the look on his face, he was having a bad dream...

"Well, damn..."

Natsu's face turned from confused, to realization. Unsheathing a fiery sword as if from nowhere "you mean the sword of eternal flame? Me and Axel's master sent me in here to retrieve it, and guard it from the simple-minded" Natsu said "for if any human who doesn't have the fires on his side, will have his soul burned from his body" he said gravely

While I was walking with Natsu through the cave, I trembled. 

"Ugh... remember when I extinguished the Eternal Flame and then I went crazy with power and woke up with Dark Link about to destroy the world but you and Axel created another Eternal Flame that stopped him? Ever since I extinguished the flame, I feel like I gained this Light-Fiery Power of some sort. And I have dreams and visions about me unleashing that power to stop evil. And I never seem to get cold anymore, as if there's a hidden warm area inside of me that holds a power source. What do you think about it Natsu?" I said as we walked through the cave some more.

Natsu cocked his in wonder "wha-? I think that's the side-effects of 1) you jumping in the flame and 2) when me and Axel almost torched you" he explained and kicked a pebble

"I've been watching you, and I know that you have power over purifying water. There are three other holy swords too-this ones actually mine since I'm the only one who can handle it-but there is the sword of eternal flame, the sword of holy water, the sword of crushing earth, and the sword of free spirit-air-"

(You can have some other element, Fire is mine, and it feels like your ripping off Natu =.=)

Natsu looked at the blade as it turned to fire "fire... Hey maybe..." Natsu took the blade and ate it "I don't need a sword... Never used it anyway" shrugs as he hears Lord Roy speak in his mind "AH! What the? WHERE ARE YOU?!" Natsu questions as he starts freaking out "I-is it a ghost?!"

*Axel sees the mysterious one, shrouded in a black hood with red shining eyes lurking underneath*

*Axel gets a bit squeamish  and jumps back into hiding around the corner*

"This doesn't look good"

(You... Do know your not the hero, right? And you totally skipped over the options laid out! I am getting direct orders from Axel on this. You can't do that!)

Natsu facepalmed "there isn't an ability like that! Besides, how could you mistake light do fire? Fire BURNS. Literally! I can handle it 'cuz I'm the fire dragon slayer, and I was taught by the fire dragon king, Igneel! And it took me 7-8 years to master it! It's not something you just get" Natsu clarified sternly

"You underestimate the world, and overestimate your true power. You can't handle all this on your own shoulders, and you can't destroy The Mysterious One on your own! We will defeat him together! That's what comrades are for, and don't forget that"

As NoSkinnedKoopa mentioned Axel and Lord Roy, Natsu looked around the empty corridor, seeing nothing. He sniffed the air, and doubled over coughing "there's a toxin in the air, it'll make you hallucinate... We won't run into them until we get out of here, or until a bust down a wall! But the place would capsize if I did that, so dismiss the idea..."

(All this nonsensical stuff is forcing me to make Natsu go WAY OOC... *sigh* damn)

(I know I'm not the hero and I'm not trying to say I can destroy the Mysterious One by myself. Anyway, here comes a great part).

I felt very tired.. and started to get dizzy.

"Natsu... I'm not feeling good... the toxin... it's draining my energy and I feel so tired... NATSU! IT'S-"

Before I could finish, I passed out from the toxic air and fell right on the ground. In my mind, instead of falling, I saw Dark Link/The One-eyed Dark Beast. I then teleported back into C-force's house, where C-force and Vois were still frozen like stone staring at the mysterious-flashing pocketwatch. 

"This ain't good..." I thought.

"Of course it isn't you idiot!" said Dark Link. "You think you're the best with the power of Light and blah blah blah, huh NoSkinnedKoopa? I'll tell you something, your dreams and visions your having, is it me or your silly imagination?"

"I have no clue," I replied. But it doesn't matter, I know I'm actually in the cave still, and Natsu is helping me progress through the cave, even if I am passed out. 

"Aha, well it seems Natsu, Axel, C-force, Lilyhawk, and Lord Roy are some great friends and allies to you eh? But they don't need you, but yet, you personally think you do. I wanna make a deal with you NoSkinnedKoopa... You can feel needed from yourself and others even more if you take this sword... Behold NoSkinnedKoopa! The Blade of Twilight!"

The blade seemed like a reference to everything I knew about the word "Twilight." It's hilt was light purple, with a familiar pink star on it, resembling Twilight Sparkle from the My Little Pony series. Then the blade, had a wolf and vampire on each side representing the Twilight Saga. The wolf although, had some familiar black specs, representing the Twilight Realm that Link was trapped into as when he was a wolf. 

"What kind of joke is this?" I told Dark Link. "Are you using my memories from several different sources to trick myself into thinking you are some sort of prophesied person? Explain why I should take this blade."

"Why, don't you want power like Natsu and Axel? Don't you want them to give you respect? Or is this just your mind giving you a dream, and Natsu will wake you up in a few minutes"? said Dark Link as his hand started glowing then a pistol appearing in his hand. "Let's get to the chase, take this sword and join me or I will fire this pistol through C-force's head and destroy the pocketwatch."

"Haha, I believe this is a dream and I will get my senses out of this fantasy." I stated.

"Then wake up!" said Dark Link.

After a while, I did not wake up and started to think I was actually teleported here. I looked at the blade, thinking I could thrust it through Dark Link. I did so, and Dark Link fell to the ground. Blood was gushing out then the sword fell out of my hands and morphed into a unicorn-wolf like creature, with blood dripping from its sharp fangs, and it's eyes turning red. 

"Ahh... HAHA! This is my pet! I am a fan of all Twilight-related things you know? Her name is Twilight, unicorn-wolf hybrid, with a blood thirst and emotion moodswings, depending on her eye color. Thanks for breaking her curse! She was turned into a sword a while ago, now my girl, heal my wound!"

"With pleasure master!" she said with her familiar voice.

*Twilight bites Dark Link and sucks up his blood.*

"Well, NoSkinnedKoopa, it seems you are no longer needed." said Dark Link picking up his pistol.

"NO-" I yelled in terror.

*BAM* I was shoot in the stomach and fell on the ground. I was able to stand up slowly while getting dizzy from the blood loss.

"Can't wait to see you again sweetie! Here's a little gift for freeing me!" said Twilight while running towards me with a big smile on her face.

Twilight used her magic to freeze me in one place, then ran up to me and bit me in the shoulder. I fell on my knees, becoming even more dizzy, and felt a love go through my body, except the love was from evil.

"Better not become beastialic, she's already enough of a hybrid!" laughed Dark Link as I fell to the ground.

I woke up back in the cave, laying down comfortably on rocks. I saw Natsu using his fire powers to make a small fire and used that fire to heat up some food. I looked at my shoulder, and realized there was a bite mark still there. And I laid back down, trying to go to sleep. 

(Wait. Who said I was making a fire?! Ahem, lemme correct you... And my god... My Little Pony and Twilight in ONE? Excuse me while I throw up my breakfast)

Once NoSkinnedKoopa passed out, Natsu jumped back "ah! The hell?! WAKE UP!" And throughout the entire time, he was shaking him violently, accidentally heating up his hands and burning NoSkinnedKoopa's shoulders

Once He/She awoke, Natsu sighed in relief, and had already carried them out "your awake! Good!" He said. NoSkinnedKoopa related the dream, an Natsu nodded thoughtfully

"NoSkinnedKoopa... I think it's time I told you what's really going on. Because you seem you be confused" as they left the cave, the bite mark dissapeared

"The Dark Link, uses a special kinda of magic, that creates illusions. And since you recently woke into this, he's targeted you, to make you not realize the truth..." Natsu took a deep breath "we are NOT in a game/computer/watch or whatever you think your in. This is the REAL world. And right before you woke up after the catastrophe, The Dark Link planted fake information into your head. This is reality of the cruelest kind, but that's why me and Axel came here in the first place. To save this barren earth."

(There... I think I explained what's going on good enough)

(Haha, just let me make new characters :P and also, I meant after a while once I was passed out you made a fire. Like many hours later after I passed out.)

"Natsu... I understand I am in the real world. It's just my dreams and visions I wonder is true or not... Hmm one thing I know for sure, is that I released that horrid creature, and she stands at Dark Link's side... Nastu, I have a request for you. I want you to train me to fight better and become stronger, faster, and more skillful on the battlefield. Can you do that?

(He still wouldn't do that, he would be beating you against a wall wanting you to wake up XD)

Natsu pursed his lips in thought "I only know Fire Dragon Slayer magic, and it's not something you just 'learn'... And you can only learn it from the fire Dragon Igneel, my dad, who is nowhere to be found" he reasoned, and crossed his arms

"Everyone has a specific power inside them, you just have to learn what it is" he said with a boyish grin "I'll help you find your power though, cuz I'm not exactly a 'training type' person... But I promise to help you incinerate your enemies along the way! I always love a good fight"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.