Opposites Attract

Shadow Fire

At the mention of the Rockets, Ethan's eyes became cold and narrowed, gripping a pokeball tightly in his hand while Cynder growled, lowering himself into a fighting stance. "There's nothing impressive about beating people who are cruel to pokemon." he said quietly. "But never mind that. If it's a battle you want, then I'll gladly give it to you!"

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Silver snickered, holding a Monster Ball out.

"You underestimate me," he chortled. "I've become stronger. My Pokemon are unrivaled. But if you still wish to face defeat, far be it from me to deny you. Gastly! Go!"

Launching the Monster Ball, it opened to unleash the ghost Pokemon, who had a smirk to rival Silver's.

"Gaaaaastly..." it purred. "Gastly!"

Silver's smirk widened.

Silver gave an even more malicious smirk, watching as Gastly vanished from sight, dodging the attack again.

"Got him!" the trainer snickered. "Gastly, Night Shade!"

The ghost gave a toothy grin as he reappeared, right behind Cynder. With alarming speed, he unleashed a Night Shade directly at his foe.

OFF TOPIC:

I know Night Shade isn't one of the moves Silver's Gastly knows, considering it's learned at Level 15, and at this stage, his Gastly is only level 14. However, I'm making the level higher. =P

OFF TOPIC:

Abuh... Fine!

But a certain rival is getting hurt for this later! Stupid jerk makes me want to punch him at the moment. >.>

You role play so well as usual. :3

Cynder cried out in pain and Ethan cringed. He bit his lip, 'I'm not letting him win!' "Okay, smokescreen Cynder!" Cynder nodded slowly before the area was covered in smoke. 'This only bides time. I've got to figure something out!' the raven-haired teen thought in dismay.

The smirk faded from the Gastly's face as he narrowly dodged the Flame Wheel. Silver's smirk faded into a menacing scowl.

"Damn..." he hissed. "Gastly! Get yourself together and use Lick!"

Gastly nodded, before vanishing again, reappearing right in front of Cynder, his tongue preparing to lick the fire-mouse.

Gastly was unprepared, the attack slamming right into him. The ghost Pokemon wailed in pain, before dropping to the ground, eyes spiraled, indicating it was knocked out. Silver clenched a hand into a fist, using his other hand to recall Gastly to his Monster Ball.

"Gastly..." he growled, glaring at the capsule. "You have failed me..."

Attaching the ball to his belt, Silver grabbed another Monster Ball, launching it forward.

"You got lucky before..." he called to his foe. "But I won't let you win this round! Zubat! Go!"

Zubat was released from the Monster Ball, looking ready to battle.

'Now that Gastly has fainted, Mean Look and Curse is over.' Ethan thought with relief. "Good job Cynder, rest for awhile." He recalled his firestarter and brought out a different Monster Ball. "You're up next Fluffy!" Ethan chirped, throwing the ball to reveal a Flaffy. "Flaa!" The pink electric type squealed.

OFF TOPIC:

Don't blame me! Fire came up with the nickname! :) WE DID IT FOR THE LULZ. XD

Silver cringed when he saw Ethan recall his Pokemon. He'd forgotten about that little side-effect of a Pokemon being defeated. He wouldn't let it happen again. When hearing the name of the next Pokemon being released, he resisted the urge to fall over.

Fluffy? You've gotta be kidding me...

Shaking his head briefly, the teen glared at my opponent, before grinning.

"Zubat!" he called. "Astonish!"

Heeding its master, Zubat closed in and attacked, while letting out a loud, supersonic screech.

The red-haired boy couldn't help smirking as he watched his Zubat's prey unable to move.

Excellent... Astonish worked wonders. This will be over quickly.

Watching as Zubat continued its Astonish, Silver realised he needed to move swiftly. His opponent always had a way to think quickly and beat him.

"Zubat!" he called out. "No more delays. Leech Life!"

Zubat began to glow, his smirk widening somewhat as he felt its energy draining aura ebb.

It was a critical hit. Fluffy swayed before falling with a thud. Ethan winced, before a weak smile formed and he recalled his pokemon. "You did just fine." He said quietly before putting the monster ball away. 'Should I call out Cynder? Or should I use one of the others?' He clenched his hand around his starter's monster ball. 'I think he rested enough and I did give him a potion while Fluffy was unable to attack...(Unmentioned movements are go!)' With that in mind he tossed out the monster ball to reveal the lava pokemon, ready for battle.

Silver's smirk was quickly wiped from his face as Zubat was hit by the powerful Flame Wheel attack at point blank range. Quickly overwhelmed, the bat Pokemon fell to the ground. Snarling in rage, Silver recalled his Pokemon.

"Damn..." he hissed. "You lost... it looks like I need to train you some more. You're still a bit on the weak side."

Clipping the capsule to his belt, Silver unleashed Snappy, who quickly snapped his jaws as if to say to his Quilava opponent 'Hey, we got big!'.

"Snappy!" the trainer growled. "Water Pulse."

At once, the Croconaw unleashed its attack.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.