The Official Post Your Ugly (or Not-so Ugly) Mug Topic

Shadow Fire

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ashe, one day I am going to put a saddle on your back, pull your manly locks of hair back, and ride you into the sunset.

Obligatory new dorm (or rather same room with new furniture (fuck yeah)) pic. Squinty eyes because going from falling asleep after sunset to waking up before it in like 2 days,

UDoKIwW.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Me ~10months ago (extremelly close up, but this is pretty much the only picture I had of me that isn't the size of an avatar. I believe I took it so that the next time I cut my hair I could just say "I want it like this")

mee.jpg

Haven't cut my hair ever since, so it's much longer now. The main reason for that is because I'm lazy and haven't gotten around to it yet.

• Like 1

*Lurks around (having a bad day)*

Ohhhh, you guys are all posting pictures of yourselves and I didn't yet! How rude of me...

Here's me with a Banana Hat I made myself:

0810121145-00.jpg

Because Banana Hats are awesome!  XD

And here's one of my kitties:

0524131140-01_zpsb1138780.jpg

I tried to find a picture of me wearing my Zelda hoodie, but I can't seem to find it... but now you know what I look like.  XD

EDIT: That picture of me isn't the best either, but one of my pictures without too much clutter around.

EDIT2: Some of you guys seem to be pretty self-conscious too, with your "I'm ugly" stuff... a lot of you look great in your photos!

• Like 4

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.