The Central Realm

Gazpacho146

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A figure jumped over a hill, covered by a shadow. As the figure landed, light shone over him and revealed himself to Red Link. Red held the greenish-brown stone, which he had begun to call the "Forestfall Stone of Recovery", since the stone seemed to recover the normal properties to dimensions that have merged.

Red: So, I suppose you guys didn't notice that light in the distance when we set off towards here. Well, I used the Hawkeye to see further to find out what happened. Turns out, the Forestfall Swamp has been returned to the two temples: The Forest Temple and the Woodfall Temple. Since I'm in a good mood, I'm going to guess that we should look for other merges and see if this is limited to only the respective dimension it came from...or if we could use anywhere.

OFF TOPIC:

So, I guess the new topic from here on out is us restoring the merged universes by beating a trial and getting something relative to the two merged universes. For example, "The Power Star of Restoration". Anyway, as of today, I'll be gone for a while. Make sure you have Red get stolen or something, that could maybe have you guys go retrieve him from Bowser or something and find Mario and recruit him?

EDDDDDIIIIITTTTTT: Nevermind.

In a another dimension, Mario is walking across a plain. It's in the Mushroom Kingdom, and Mario is just on his way seeing the area. But over in the distance he sees a strange building he has never seen in the field before. Mario whistles loudly, and Yoshi comes running in the distance. (He has no one to be him, so I'll leave him alone for now.)

Mario: A-Yoshi! what is that weird place in the distance? I didn't know volcanoes were here! Or that-a they had so much grass, and all o' those trees on them!

Mario jumps on Yoshi and they begin running into the horizon.

• 2 weeks later...

They pair soon reach the volcano, and view the spectacle with great awe. It is primarily a mountain, but with grass, scorched and unscorched, with a sort of temple structure, merge through, almost like a demented, large mosque. (no intended racism)

Mario: A-woah! Yoshi! Why-a the heck is there a volcano in the Kingdom proper? There is even a... a-uh shrine!

The two head closer to the gate, when lava suddenly slides down, scorching grass! With some strained exclamations, the two run inside.

The whole gang ran towards the noise until they reached what appeared to be a castle. It wasn't like Hyrule Castle, it was large and had a portrait of a blonde-wavy haired princess with a pink dress on the top overhang above the bridge leading to it's entrance. Suddenly, the air filled with smoke and ash!

Red: I knew it...look, when I was figuring things out, I saw another merged dimension case. It was a large volcano mixed with a spiky fortress filled with vines and trees. The volcano had a hole in the top, and the vines were going down. Some of the vines burnt, but most of them seemed so tough that they resisted the heat. Here's the thing: it's on the other side of this castle.

OFF TOPIC:

I'm mixing the Mario Kart Wii level "Grumble Volcano" (though not a race track this time) with the Forest Haven from Wind Waker, creating "The Heated Haven"

OFF TOPIC:

nice! I like it!

Green ran forward, looking up at the volcano. All of the sudden, a loud blast was heard, and lava and rock debris rained down towards the party.

Everyone watch out! Green yelled as it came towards them.

When all hope seemed lost, Mega Man rushed in on Rush, quickly pulling out Crash Bombs, shooting the rocks and blowing them up.

But that couldn't stop the lava and hot ash, so Mega activated his Water Wave, cooling the lava, turning it into a hard rock.

Whew! That was a close one!

Red: WOAH! That was close...I guess Mega Man saved us there...though, I could have too! It's just that Green's stupid face was blocking me!

As the group examined the hard rock that cooled above them, they noticed small crack starting to spread. It got bigger...and bigger...and bigger! Eventually-*SHATTER*! Out of the rock fell a small seed, which sunk into the soft ground below it...suddenly, a large vine smashed out of the ground and twisted up into the air, then twirling over to the volcano. The group followed after Red as he climbed along the vine, eventually getting to the point where ash began to burn their faces. They were finally at the end after enduring the burning of the flames. The top of the volcano reacted to them being on the surface. Something was inside, and whatever it was, it didn't like it...

OFF TOPIC:

Next one to post gets to design the mini-boss that emerges from the volcano, blocking our entrance!

Mario and Yoshi were walking across the left wall, avoiding any traps, and came across a room filled with lava. I mean FILLED, like they had only two platforms to step on, and the lava was rising. But shining on the other side of the room, was a box with a picture of a submarine. A transformation cube from Yoshi's Island.

Mario: A-Yoshi! We need to get that! But there is way too much lava. Here, a potion Yoshi! Throw it over to the box.

When it landed, it turned into a door, and a matching one appeared beside them. They entered, grabbed the box, and jumped into the lava.

OFF TOPIC: Guess I'm designing!

Red: WATCH OUT!

At first, the volcano seemed like it was going to engulf the group in lava, but instead, it shot vines out of the steep sides of the volcano. As the group tried dodging these attacks from whatever was inside, lava began to pour out of the top of the volcano. Out of all the chaos came one odd event: a submarine-like figure shooting out of the volcano and landing on the ground. The submarine suddenly morphed into what seemed to be a dinosaur with a man on top. These two new mysterious figures had the spotlight taken away from them as a claw reached out of the lava madness surrounding the volcano...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

OFF TOPIC:

Completely forgot this thread was here :) But yeah. i'll update you to yoshi

Mega Man looked up at the claw.

'Whoa!' He shouted, charging up his Mega Buster firing a shot at it.

The shot was easily deflected and seemed to have no effect on the beast.

Green quickly help up his shield over his head, shielding himself from the giant claw

Mega Man saw Green shielding and decided to do the same.

(I'm referring to the Leaf Shield from the old Cartoon)

Posted Image

Guys! We have to get into the volcano and take this thing down!

Red: Got it, but you guys will have to shoot anything you have at the claw, try to distract it!

As the others shot arrows, beams, and other projectiles, Red ran fast towards the top of the volcano. Through the bottom of the sloped floor came a claw, then another after that. Red dodged all of them, but was hit by ANOTHER claw after that. He regained his balance and continued running until he reached the top. He whipped out Din's Fire and opened the crystal-like shell, taking out the magic and putting the shell back together so a new spell could charge. Then he did something unexpected...he ate the magic. His body was engulfed in a flame-like armor. Red then stood back a minute and braced himself, then jumped into the base of the volcano.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.