Our Final Destination

Shadow Fire

A small whimper escaped the boy, as he slowly opened his eyes, the glow of his golden eyes visible against the shadows given off by his hat.

"Ugh... where am I...?"

His last memory was being trapped against a wall, and a monster that looked ready to eat him just in front of him... now he was near a fireplace, as he glanced up. His face heated up a little... the tailed blonde was knelt beside him.

"Oh... it's you..."

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zidane chuckled softly, but suddenly received a glare from Steiner.

"You fool..." the knight exclaimed. "This black mage has unimaginable powers!"

Turning back to the mage, Steiner gave another smile.

"I don't really like you getting involved..." he said softly. "But alas, it cannot be helped. Master Vivi... about your black magic... I wish to try an experiment. I was wondering if..."

The knight leaned closer and whispered into the boy's ear, though Zidane heard the word sword being used.

Vivi blinked, laying his fingers against his mouth.

"Magic sword...? Yeah, I suppose I could give it a try."

He gave a little nod, though he was obviously feeling rather sleepy.

"We all need to rest before we set off tomorrow. I could consider this my very first camping trip."

Garnet smiled... this was all new for her, and it was rather exciting.

Garnet nodded, as she yawned softly, and she went over to the tent that Zidane had set up for her.

Vivi clutched his hat while in his half asleep state, as he focused his half open golden eyes over in the blonde's direction. He had saved him... it made him smile that the older went through so much danger just to get him back... he would thank him in the morning while they were heading towards the Ice Cavern in the morning.

The next morning, Zidane woke bright and early. Glancing over at Vivi, he gave a slight smirk as he saw the mage sleeping. Sudden shuffling noises coming from the direction of Garnet's tent indicated to the blond that the princess was awake, however, when he approached, he found the blade of Adelbert 'Rusty' Steiner was pointed at his face. Giving a snort, he turned and went back to the young mage, where he knelt down and placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Hey..." he murmured. "Vivi... wakey wakey... Eggs and bakey..."

Vivi frowned a little as the older went over to check on the princess as she came out of the tent.

Why did he suddenly feel really lonely when the blonde wasn't close?

After meeting with the moogle that had helped them out in the Evil Forest, the group headed through the plains in order to find their destination: Ice Cavern.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.