Our Final Destination

Shadow Fire

Our Final Destination

This is a roleplay that will be based upon one that Justin Law (aka Jia Long) and I did on Skype. It romantically pairs Zidane and Vivi, two characters from Final Fantasy IX. As Vivi comes to terms with his affections for the thief, Zidane remains oblivious, still attempting to woo the fugitive Princess Garnet, also known as Dagger. However, when Zidane signs Vivi up for the Festival of the Hunt, he gets more than he bargained for, especially when the little mage wins, and he loses... or does he?

Please be aware that there will be heavily descriptive (not to mention frequent... :D) sexual content between two boys, so if this isn't your cup of tea, go make one you'll enjoy.

Now... in regards to Vivi's age, we've given him the appearance of a 14 year old... well... when seen with his hat off. :D
Justin / Jia will be Vivi, and I will be Zidane... the both of us playing other random characters as needed.

Their plan sounded simple enough: Kidnap Princess Garnet Til Alexandros, using their stage performance of I Want To Be Your Canary as a decoy. However, while the plan had gone well in the beginning, Zidane didn't count on one thing... the princess wanted to be captured, much to the chagrin of Adelbert Steiner, Captain of the Knights of Pluto. As their escape took them on stage, Zidane was forced to compromise.

"Guys..." he hissed under his breath. "Just improvise!"

Steiner, who also ended up on stage, glanced around in awe.

"Ho?" he murmured. "What's all this?"

He suddenly gasped in surprise as one of the performers, Marcus, ran over to the princess and took her shoulders into his hands.

"Cornelia!" he exclaimed, in a very convincing manner, managing to shoot her a wink. "I have missed you!"

Noticing the princess' confusion, Zidane muttered softly to her.

"Hey..." he said. "Marcus is Cornelia's lover."

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Oh Marcus!" Dagger called out to him, sounding like she had done something like this before.

She had been studying drama for years, it was a chance for her to show off how well she had done it.

A young one was watching from the crowd, his golden eyes watching in awe. It was so romantic, the two lovers were finally together again, as they embraced each other.

"Oh, Marcus! I missed you so! I wish never to leave thy side. Prithee, lead me from this place!"

Zidane gave a soft chuckle under his breath, before turning to his boss, Baku, who was playing King Leo.

"See, King Leo?" he said. "Thou shouldst give them thy blessing!"

'King Leo' snorted, shaking his head defiantly.

"Never!" he boomed. "Never leave his side, thou sayest? Foolish banter! I'll not allow it! Cornelia shall marry none other than this man - Prince Schneider! Is that not so, Prince Schneider?"

Baku looked at Steiner with a serious expression. The Captain instantly stammered, his eyes wide.

"M-Marry the princess?" he choked out. "Me!?"

'King Leo' chortled softly.

"Aye!" he continued, before drawing his sword and glancing at Zidane. "And this traitorous crew, I will put to death!"

Zidane and Marcus instantly turned and beat up two bodyguards, Benero and Zenero, who ran away in a hurry. Giving a resigned sigh, 'King Leo' approached 'Cornelia'.

"Pray, sweet daughter..." he said softly. "Come home to the castle with me."

"Nay, father, I shall not return!" 'Cornelia' replied, seeming stern in her tone.

The boy seemed to be caught in the trance of the play. So dramatic, he wished he had someone who would give up the life they had before for someone they loved, no matter their status in life. He had heard this was a tragedy though, so he was worried what would happen

"Cornelia..." 'King Leo' sighed. "Trouble me no more. This wedding is for thine own welfare. Be mindful of that."

Marcus shot forward, his eyes seeming to burn intensely.

"Not if I can help it!!!" he yelled. "Now is my moment of vengeance! For my parents, and for my love, Cornelia... I shall cut thee down!"

Drawing his sword, he lunged towards 'King Leo', gasping in 'horror' at what happened next.

The boy brought his hands over his mouth in shock as he found that Marcus had just stabbed his beloved Cornelia, as she fell to the ground, the yells of princess and her name being called out to her.

"Mar...cus, forgive me. I still love my father...Prithee, forgive my selfishness, Father, and spare my sweet Marcus..."

She reached out towards her father, before she fell limp.

Staring down at 'Cornelia', Marcus let his shoulders shake.

"What have I done!?" he cried. "Am I never to hear her loving voice again!? Am I cursed never again to feel her soft touch!? O, cruel fate! Thou hast robbed me of all I treasure!"

Marcus turned the 'blade' on himself, also dropping to the ground limp, beside the unmoving girl.

The boy watched this happen, as he rubbed his eyes, sniffling a bit.

"That was so sad..."

He soon heard someone shouting at him, as he looked over, finding a bunch of the Pluto Knights were shouting in his direction... shoot, they must have realized he had snuck in here without a ticket, as he took off in the direction of the stage.

The boy had run onto the stage, trying to get away from the guards, as he yelled 'Don't come any closer!' at them, before running around the stage, since he didn't really see a place he could escape from, before he jumped over Garnet.

"Leave me alone!"

He lifted his hands, managing to summon a fire spell, and pushed them away, but accidentally set the girl's hood on fire.

"Ow! That's hot!"

She screamed, and threw her hood, blowing her disguise and showing that she was actually the princess.

Baku, now no longer in his role of King Leo, nodded at Zidane.

"Zidane!" he said. "It's time!"

Said tailed boy nodded, before turning to the princess.

"Princess Garnet!" he murmured. "Let's get outta here!"

Steiner looked a bit confused.

"What..." he whimpered. "What is going on!?"

"Come on, Princess..." Zidane chuckled. "Let's ditch Sir Rustalot and get outta here!"

Steiner's eyes widened.

"B-but..." he stammered. "Princess, wait!"

Walking over to the tall-hatted boy, Zidane knelt down and gave one of his warm smiles.

"Hey, kid..." he said softly. "You okay!?"

Vivi slowly picked himself up, as he looked up, finding the blonde male above him, his cheeks red under his hat at the sight of the warm smile, which caused his heart to thump a little in his chest.

"Y-Yeah... I just tripped, that's all..." He picked himself up to his feet, confused as to what was going on.

The crows were gasped as the airship was lifting into the sky, obviously trying to make its escape.

The Queen was not thrilled with the idea, as she was ordering her soilders to have it brought down since it had her daughter on board.

Vivi screamed as he saw giant chained harpoons being fired at the ship, as it crashed into the stage in front of him, knocking him backwards from the sudden shock.

Garnet rushed forward, trying to help the little boy get to safety, who was softly crying, obviously from the shock.

Zidane smiled again, before helping the youngster to his feet. Steiner approached once more, demanding the princess be released. The bomb began floating behind him, its eyes gleaming.

"Hey!" Zidane called out. "Look, behind you!"

Steiner scoffed.

"Bah!" he snorted. "I'll not fall for that!"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.