Our Final Destination

Shadow Fire

Zidane felt a little better, knowing it was only Freya, but he still had a possessive glare on his face.

"Thank you, Freya..." he growled softly. "Oh... and before you go... I know this was set up. I know now that you knew of Vivi's feelings... and distracted me from winning the Hunt."

A slight fanged grin was given, though his eyes were still narrowed.

"Thank you..." he said once again. "Now seriously... let us be."

He didn't intend to be rude, and he was glad that Freya already knew of his possessive streak, and that he meant no harm by his words.

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Instantly, Zidane had Tranced and was glaring daggers (lol pun) at Steiner.

"You..." he hissed dangerously. "You'll put him down this instant..."

Steiner raised an eyebrow and complied, lowering Vivi down, watching with interest as Zidane calmed, but took the mage cautiously into his arms.

So... it would seem the thief has claimed Vivi for his own. I guess I should stop worrying about the princess being targeted by him.

Zidane grinned over at Freya, giving a look that said "but you were", before bringing Vivi closer to him. Leaning down, he pressed a soft kiss to the mage's cheek, causing Steiner to give a hidden smirk.

He's smitten by him... maybe he'll stop trying to impress the princess now. No... I should be less harsh on him. After all, he is Master Vivi's... and... eh...

Freya smiled as she was watching the two being all cuddley.

"Regent..."

They all look over, Vivi gasping, his hands laid over his mouth in shock as he found a Burmecian had limped into the room, obviously looking injured. He soon fell to his knees, obviously looking like most of his strength was gone, and he was lucky to have made it here.

"Please... forgive my intrusion... I bring urgent news... from our king..."

Regent jumped out of his seat at those words.

"The King of Burmecia?"

The soldier coughed again and took a sharp breath, obviously he was in mortal pain.

"The enemy looks like an army of mages wearing..." he choked. "...steeple-crowned hats."

Zidane kept quiet, keeping a hold of his beloved. He didn't like what was happening, and the last thing he needed was for someone to upset his Vivi.

Things kept happening one after another... with the Festival of the Hunt still being cleaned up, they barely had any soldiers that would be able to help... and the only forces that would be able to do anything, if used, would have them lose their eyes on Alexandria. And the steeple crowned hats... could it be more mages like Vivi saw in Dali? And were they working for the queen like the princess feared?

"I must go now. I cannot sit and wait for reinforcements!" Freya said, determination burning in her eyes.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.