Our Final Destination

Shadow Fire

Freya made her way over, as she was looking over the gate of her home, not liking the sight of it being in ruins.

"It's been five years... I've been away for so long."

She clutched her claws against her robe, as she looked down at the ground.

"Not a night went by when I didn't dream about home. I can't believe I'm here..."

She seemed a little more determined than she was before, as she gave a small nod.

"I am no longer the selfish child I was five years ago. The time has come to serve my kingdom as a Burmecian dragon knight once again!"

Vivi gave a small nod, as he smiled gently.

"I want to help you, Freya..."

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zidane gave a nod of his own.

"Yeah..." he agreed. "I'll do what I can to help, too."

Quina gave his own nod.

"I help, too!" he exclaimed. "Help lots!"

Casting a smile at Vivi, Zidane nodded once more, before heading into the ruined kingdom, bringing Vivi with him, Quina following close behind.

• 3 weeks later...

Freya was left behind for a moment, as she seemed to be deep in thought.

"What can I do for my kingdom...?" She said sadly, before shaking her head, knowing her friends needed her help. "Now is not the time."

She soon rejoined the others as they explored the city, before they came to one of the buildings that held a balcony above, as the jesters that they met in the Grotto was visible, and staring down at them.

• 1 month later...

"Most persistant they are!"

Vivi was squeezing tightly against Zidane's hand as the two of them called for more of the Black Mages, which quickly appeared and began to attack.

Freya could tell Vivi didn't like doing this... as much as they wanted to keep him from seeing something like this, they didn't have any choice but to fight back... he was only a boy.

Zidane clenched his teeth together tightly, his tail flicking fiercely behind him. He forced himself to remove his hand from Vivi's grip, and as he gave a glance to the mage, for a brief moment, he let their eyes meet, a look of total devotion passing between. His expression slightly shifted, seeming somewhat to smile, before he was back to feral attack mode, glaring at the Black Mages.

"Leave now..." he growled. "Or we'll have to kill you."

• 6 months later...

Unfortunatly, the soulless golems shouted 'Kill!' and began to attack the group.

Despite the desire of not wanting to fight them, Vivi did what he could to protect the others while Zidane was doing the same for him, his body in the form of his Trance State.Freya lunged downwards, and threw her spear through the last one, as it disappeared in a blast of black mist, the clothing they wore not being an exception to the defeat.

The two jesters freaked out as the goons they had summoned were gone, as they took off, leaving them in the area alone in order to explore to see what was happening and if there were any survivors left.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.