Our Final Destination

Shadow Fire

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"No, please!"

She began to beg, only to stop, seeming like something caught her attention.

She quickly ran over by Vivi, and suddenly began to circle around, sniffing him as if he smelled good.

"Um... h-hello..." Vivi said softly.

"Oh! Oh!!! Wait... Yeah! It's you!!!" She pointed at him dramatically, making him jump a bit. "I know you! I know you! I know you! I know you! I know you! Um, Um, Um, Um, Um, Um, Um..."

Vivi looked so confused as he listened to her ramble, before snapping in realization.

"Hey, hey, hey!!! You have Kupo Nut?"

The little mage gave a shy nod, remembering the events in the shop in the Business District.

"Y-Yeah... I got one in Lindblum."

"Really!? Really!? Really!? Really!? C-Can I have it?"

Vivi seemed to wonder if he should, as he looked over at Zidane who seemed to nod with a smile, before he grabbed the nut and handed it to the moogle.

"Kupooo!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

With the nut in her hands, she ran back over the bell, holding out the nut, hoping it would help her new husband escape.

"Darling! Darling! I have yummy Kupo Nut!"

• 2 weeks later...

Vivi watched as the new husband had soon run off, proclaiming his love for kupo nuts... which was pretty silly since he just got married to a girl moogle like him. His new wife chased after him, but took the time to thank them for helping, and continued on her way.

Freya seemed to giggle at Zidane's comment about them being a crazy couple, as Vivi was left to think... he never imagined getting married... and they seemed so happy together...

It could be something to think about... Grandpa told him that marriage sometimes happens not for love, but for duty to protect the peace. But other times, it happens when two people want to be together forever...

He wanted something like that to happen with Zidane....

• 3 weeks later...

They opened the door that needed the Holy Bell, as they headed inside, finding that there was a soldier leaning against the wall of the sewer like room, and he looked injured like the others had been.

"Are you alright?!" Freya shouted in a panic.

"F...Freya... please be careful... Ma... ster Gizamaluke has gone mad... He's being controlled by some of the strange clowns."

As if on cue, they heard the loud splash of something in the water close by, as they went over, as a large serpent like creature emerged from the water.

"Master Gizamaluke!" Freya shouted, but nothing seemed to get through to him.

Zidane cast a thankful smile over at Vivi, before launching a counterattack on the beast. Quina simply stared curiously at it.

"Can eat big snake?"

Zidane's attack missed, and Gizamaluke lunged at him again. This time, its attack made its mark, causing Zidane to slam down onto the ground with a loud "oof!". Hissing in pain, he stood up and looked at the creature.

How will we defeat it?

The blond suddenly noticed a familiar glow from nearby.

A familiar light appeared around the little mage, as he was now in the trance mode that Zidane had gone into before, as he pointed his staff at the monster that had attacked Zidane in front of him.

Two different spells had appeared around him at once. One of Thunder and the other of Ice, as he threw both of them at once at the monster, as parts of its body was left frozen, while painful shocks was running through its body.

Quina looked at the serpent, before casting a spell he learned from a previous enemy. A spherical orb appeared around Gizamaluke, causing it to shriek in pain, before curling up and fading away. Zidane quickly joined Vivi to check on him.

"Vivi..." he murmured, closely looking all over the mage to search for any injuries. "Are you okay?"

Vivi gave a little nod, his cheeks flushing a bit as the other was lightly patting his face to make sure he wasn't hurt anywhere.

"I'm okay, don't worry..."

Freya was fretting a bit... how was so many horrible things happening to her home.

"We need to hurry, His Majesty is in Danger!"

That quickly caught the other's attention, as they ran after her towards the exit of the grotto.

The soldier looked up at Freya and gave a weak smile.

"Don't worry... about me..." he choked out. "Please... protect Bur...me..."

Before he could finish, he drew his last breath, dying in Freya's arms. Though he still wore his smile, it was clear that something had him distressed, right up until his bitter end.

• 5 weeks later...

Freya blinked, before doing as the Qu said and lightly sniffed the flower's scent.

"...Quina does whatever he feels like doing... I must learn from his ways."

Vivi looked up at Freya as Zidane made a comment about it not being intentional.

"No... If I had done what I pleased, I would've been..."

Freya was cut off as Quina suddenly ate the flower and gave a pleased sound.

"Zidane..." he said in wonder. "...this flower taste good!"

The tailed boy gave a smug grin to his Burmecian friend.

"Heh..." he chuckled. "See what I mean?"

The thief turned his attention to Vivi, pressing a gentle kiss to his forehead.

"But still..." A small frown was visible before she calmed down, and pointed in the direction of her home, "Let's go! Burmecia is just ahead!"

Vivi was blushing gently, but squeezed against the other's hand, before they headed off towards the city of Eternal rain... hence why the clouds got darker, and things were beginning to get wet around them.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.