• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zidane pulled back and gave a grin.

"Quina..." he said to the newcomer. "You're okay with this, aren't you?"

Quina shrugged.

"You not eating him..." he said. "Are you?"

The blond chuckled and shook his head, before turning back to Vivi and kissing him once again. After a few moments, he pulled back and took the mage's hand, before heading on the way to Gizamaluke's Grotto.

OFF TOPIC:

We established already that for the sake of this RP, Quina is identified as male. Considering the events of much later... *coughCondePetiecough*

Quina blinked, before looking over at the young boy.

"I Blue Mage..." he said, suddenly brandishing a fork. "I learn spell from monster. Will taste lots of yummy munchies."

Zidane gave a grin.

Blue Mage, huh? That could come in handy...

• 2 weeks later...

---

It had been a few hours since they started travelling towards the Gizamaluke Grotto, and they ended up getting lost and ended up at a forest where they were able to find a Chocobo named Choco... how original.

Thanks to the riding bird that had softened up to them, they were able to make it to the Grotto before it got dark to make up for the time that they had gotten lost... but they were greeted by an unpretty sight.

Lying in front of the entrance of the Grotto they ended up finding the bodies of Burmecian soldiers. Freya immediately ran over to them, begging for them to either wake up or open their eyes as if they hadn't already passed on to the afterlife.

"These black mages...! Who are they?!" Freya shouted, obviously looking upset.

Vivi looked a bit uncomfortable, though Zidane assured him that this wasn't his fault.

"Vivi, aren't they your---" She cut herself off with a gasp, "The king might be in danger! Let's go!"

With that, she raced inside ahead of them.

• 2 weeks later...

The three of them followed after Freya, who had just finished talking to yet another soldier who was only alive for a little longer. He had offered a bell to them, since these bells were the only thing that would allow them to open the doors inside of the grotto so they would be able to get further through and sooner or later, reach Burmecia. When they opened the doors, however... they weren't expecting to see a bunch of Black Mages walking around, setting some of the Burmecian soldiers on fire, and the strange jesters from the palace wandering around on the bridge above them.

The Black Mages shouted "KILL!" each time they cast a spell. Clearly, they were simply puppets. Zidane gritted his teeth when he saw Thorn and Zorn.

"You!" he hissed. "How did I know I'd see you two again?"

Zorn stared at the tailed boy, moving his head to the side.

"Who is that?"

• 2 weeks later...

"That, I don't know."

Vivi was hiding behind Zidane rather nervously, as he heard them trying to discuss on who they were, but decided it wasn't important and they would just kill them. Two of the mages that were in the grotto appeared in front of them, soon shouting 'KILL!' at them.

Freya drew her spear automatically, looking determined to get rid of the monsters that had attacked her people.

Vivi, on the other hand, wasn't sure that he could attack them, especially after the incident that happened to the other mages on board the airship that they had kind of hitch-hiked back in Dali.

Freya was the first one to make a move, as she raced forward, and slashed her spear at the mages, cutting them off from using their spells.

Vivi was trembling a little as he watched Freya and Zidane lashing forward to fight, and once Quina had discovered that he couldn't eat the mages, he quickly began to use the move, Magic Hammer in order to drain them of their magic power, which was their only strength.

What should he do?

• 2 weeks later...

Vivi gasped as a blast of fire was sent towards him, before Freya pulled him to safety, having the small one in her arms...

But that didn't stop Zidane from going into his trance form.

Vivi was squeezing against the Burmercian's arms... he wasn't used to seeing Zidane looking so angry...

And he wished it didn't happen very often too.

The mages seemed to disappear into strange light red bubbles above, as they seemed to vanish inside.

And as quickly as they appeared, the jesters, Zorn and Thorn took off running to get away before the group could find a way to get up there and attack them as well.

Vivi was carefully set down, as Zidane began to change back to normal.

"Are you alright now, Zidane?" Freya caught his attention.

Shaking, Zidane clenched his teeth together, but moments later, willed himself to look composed, kneeling down next to the mage, throwing his arms around the hatted-boy's shoulders.

"Good..." he all but whispered. "If anything happened to you, I..."

Trailing off, he gave his trademark smile.

"I think it would be best if we kept going."

Freya frowned, knowing if they stayed here, they would only encounter more of the mages that Vivi was clearly not happy about fighting against.

Vivi gave a little nod, as he held the other's hand, before they continued through the grotto, a few of the soldiers that were still alive and well handing them bells so they could continue through.

• 2 weeks later...

"My husband! He's inside of this bell!"

She whimpered, looking like she was going to cry.

"He's trapped, kupo!"

Freya looked rather sad to see the little bride so sad.

"You poor thing..."

"We just held our wedding here.... but some scary clowns attacked us... I was so scared, kupooooo!"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.