Sleepless Dream

Shadow Fire

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Why, Eiri, I am hurt. Surely you don't think I only buy your stories just for the sex scenes?"

He laid a hand on his chest to show the pain of the mock shock.

"I must admit you make a very lovely image in one's mind when your characters are passionate together, but I read it for the story, through and through."

Eiri nodded, going back to his enigmatic smile.

"I know..." he murmured. "Just teasing. After all..."

He locked his gaze squarely on the other male.

"You talk in your sleep..." was the continued reply. "You've spoken lines from my stories, word for word... although, you did use my name as opposed to the character's."

Eiri, having used his chopsticks to lift a prawn, lowered it, and gave a sigh, massaging his brow momentarily.

"So it is..." he murmured. "My love scenes really do produce that effect on you."

His expression stony as it usually was, the novelist nodded.

"Very well..." he continued. "...Touma."

Upon noticing the other male's confusion, he glanced squarely at the producer.

"I'll do it..." Eiri clarified. "I'll bring a scene to life... and let you... have me..."

There was a small break in his voice, indicating his nervousness, but nonetheless, he pushed it aside, and slowly stood up.

Touma had a blush on his face.

"Eiri?"

Oh no, that tone in his voice... he was serious. He knew that Eiri was powerless to be otherwise, but with something like this.

He found the darker blonde had taken a hold of his hand, and pulled him almost gently out of the kitchen and towards the younger's bedroom.

Eiri remained silent the entire trip to his room, before turning to stare at Touma.

"My room..." he said in a stony voice. "...where dreams become reality. Would you like to let your dreams become reality?"

He was directly paraphrasing from one of his stories, but at the same time, he wondered how Touma would answer.

• 3 weeks later...

The novelist gave a slight smile, deciding to drop the acting. He trusted Touma, knew he wasn't like the ones... No, he wouldn't bring those memories back. Pushing them aside, he focused on the shorter male.

I suppose I do have some feelings for him. I likely always have...

With some minor hesitation, Eiri slowly began removing Touma's jacket, before focusing on the shirt underneath.

"I know some of your weaknesses too..." he snickered. "Feel free to try utilising mine, if you can handle the consequences."

Touma seemed amused at what he was hearing from the younger as he was slipping his jacket off his shoulders, and soon going for the shirt as well.

He lifted his own hands up, as he gently brushed against Eiri's chest, before giving a gentle kiss against his shoulder.

"I think I can handle it... since I'm with you after all."

• 1 month later...

The novelist shuddered in pleasure, bringing his own lips to the nape of the smaller male's neck. His hands slid down Touma's bare skin. Soon, he began feeling a strong warmth in his pelvic area, and a slight grin came to his lips, upon realising he was aroused by what was going on.

"Touma..." he purred. "I think it time I take one of your weaknesses to my advantage... like... this?"

With those words, he gently bit at the producer's neck, before flicking his tongue very sensually over the area he had bitten.

• 1 month later...

A soft noise left from Touma as he felt the other's teeth and lips against his neck, as his face burned a little from the small touch.

His fingers were gripping a bit at the other's shoulders, feeling his head tilt to the side, only allowing himself in indulge in the pleasure even more.

"Mmm... I don't mind..."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.